Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread for: Who do you think will conquer the 135 pound division?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread for: Who do you think will conquer the 135 pound division?

135 right now is one of the hottest divisions.

Who do you think will conquer 135?

Lomachenko, Devin Haney, Tank Davis, Teofimo Lopez, Ryan Garcia?

Originally posted by Yoseph View Post
    135 right now is one of the hottest divisions.

Who do you think will conquer 135?

Lomachenko, Devin Haney, Tank Davis, Teofimo Lopez, Ryan Garcia?
    It depends on the criteria for conquering and how soon we are talking. I think that the Lomachenko-Lopez winner is #1.

If you're talking about who has the greatest upside for the future, I think it's Devin Haney but fights aren't won on paper.

I think Tank is better suited for 130, Lopez will probably move up after the Loma fight, and Ryan Garcia will crack the top-5 but I don't see him getting to #1. I look forward to seeing if he can prove me wrong though.

Comment

Probably Loma for a while. I think he will probably beat Lopez but I am not sure. Loma is too small for 135 and he is old and past prime. He probably will lose soon if he stays at 135. Lopez is probably the 2nd best or the best at 135 but he says he is outgrowing 135 and probably will go to 140 win, lose or draw with Loma. The rest of the lightweights seem good but not outstanding to me. If Lopez could stay at 135 I think he would beat everyone but Loma and maybe Loma too. But he cannot stay at that weight and will move into the very tough 140 pound weight class. If Tank trains his ass off and gives boxing a 100% effort he might be the best lightweight two years from now. It is an interesting weight class.

Comment

Lomachenko TBH

Comment

Working...
        X