Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SHOCKING: Tickets to Jose Ramirezí hometown fights sell for as low as $3

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
    As I said, the WBC runs Wilder. Mexicans run Wilder. And Ramirez ainít Canelo. But you can pretend Ramirez is the heart of Mexicans... as long as he beat Hookerís ass we Alís good my nizzle!
    Jose Ramirez isnít a draw and never will be. He is the epitome of the notorious MYTH that has plagued the mind of the boxing narrative. Every time someone says mexicans run boxing or that you need mexicans to sell, just point out Jose Ramirez who has terrible live gates, dirt cheap tickets in his own home town ranging as low as $3-$5. Then you bring up Miguel Berchelt who only sold 800 tickets in Carson and gave away 2k tickets for free. Then you finish the mexican boot lickers by bringing up how Oscar Valdez and Emmanuel Navarete only sold 1.4k tickets in their last fights.

    Mexicans running boxing = myth

    mexican champions = canít sell for shyt

    Comment


    • #42
      Thank god the ts was banned for race baiting wtf man

      Comment


      • #43
        Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
        LDBCheap doe

        This week they were crying about Jesse Hartís loss and the girl who lost to Alejandra Jimenez. the LDBCheap like to make themed debates to hate on Mexicans. Where do you think these posters get their influence from or are affiliated with. Anything not controlled by Haymon is public enemy to them
        LDBC LDBC LDBC, Al Haymon, Al Haymon. Youíre starting to sound like a broken record.

        Why would LDBC cry about a bum like Jesse Hart when they have much more meaningful wins. Like how Floyd destroyed Canelo, Errol destroyed Mikey, Bradley destroyed Marquez, Mosley destroyed Margarito, Hopkins destroyed De La Hoya, Raheem destroyed Morales, Frankie Randall destroyed Chavez, Junior Jones destroyed Barrera. The list goes on and on, Black Americans totally smashing mexican legends lmao

        Comment


        • #44
          Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!.. View Post
          It never is but you know the afro club here cant control themselves thats why they create alts to hate on Mexicans.
          You need to let go of the that victim mentality. You sombreros always have a victim mentality.

          If youíre going to push lies claiming that Mexicans are the center of boxing and everything runs through them or how you need to fight a Mexican to sell tickets, then prepare to get critiqued. So far none of you mexican apologists have been able to respond to the data that youíve been given Jose Ramirez and Miguel Bercheltís dog shyt box office reports. $2.99 tickets and over half of the tickets given away for free? LMAO

          Comment


          • #45
            HBO along with Bob Arum started that myth! There goal was to import foreign fighters(EE and Mex/Hisp) for cheap! One of their problem was that the Mexican American fighters(Mikey Top Rank dispute) were NOT going to lower their value to that of the Mexicans from Mexico. Hence, The PBC is over paying their fighters narrative.

            This is why fans of foreign fighters hate The PBC because it is American centered!

            The soul for American Boxing was won when HBO went out of business.
            Last edited by MASTERBX; 01-15-2020, 09:31 PM.

            Comment


            • #46
              Originally posted by Stokely View Post
              Jose Ramirez isnít a draw and never will be. He is the epitome of the notorious MYTH that has plagued the mind of the boxing narrative. Every time someone says mexicans run boxing or that you need mexicans to sell, just point out Jose Ramirez who has terrible live gates, dirt cheap tickets in his own home town ranging as low as $3-$5. Then you bring up Miguel Berchelt who only sold 800 tickets in Carson and gave away 2k tickets for free. Then you finish the mexican boot lickers by bringing up how Oscar Valdez and Emmanuel Navarete only sold 1.4k tickets in their last fights.

              Mexicans running boxing = myth

              mexican champions = canít sell for shyt
              - -U sell shyt?

              Duh!!!

              Comment


              • #47
                This is the 4th thread about Mexicans and tickets. Lol the dumbasses act like the mexican fanbase makes all the fighters ppv stars, make a mil+ at the gate, and tickets start at $100 and always sell out

                Comment


                • #48
                  Originally posted by DHUL QARNAYN View Post
                  You need to let go of the that victim mentality. You sombreros always have a victim mentality.

                  If youíre going to push lies claiming that Mexicans are the center of boxing and everything runs through them or how you need to fight a Mexican to sell tickets, then prepare to get critiqued. So far none of you mexican apologists have been able to respond to the data that youíve been given Jose Ramirez and Miguel Bercheltís dog shyt box office reports. $2.99 tickets and over half of the tickets given away for free? LMAO
                  Lol. These alts are back again. The LDBC lean crew alts can load up in the millions it ainít gonna change the fact about their denial that Hooker in a Matchroom event where tickets were to be catered to Hookerís Texans fan base at $5. Hearn knew that most of them are knee deep into nickel bags, but they cry ďMexicansĒ when Hooker disappointed them!

                  Comment


                  • #49
                    Originally posted by Stokely View Post
                    LDBC LDBC LDBC, Al Haymon, Al Haymon. Youíre starting to sound like a broken record.

                    Why would LDBC cry about a bum like Jesse Hart when they have much more meaningful wins. Like how Floyd destroyed Canelo, Errol destroyed Mikey, Bradley destroyed Marquez, Mosley destroyed Margarito, Hopkins destroyed De La Hoya, Raheem destroyed Morales, Frankie Randall destroyed Chavez, Junior Jones destroyed Barrera. The list goes on and on, Black Americans totally smashing mexican legends lmao
                    Nah itís better when LDBC heads continue to cry victimhood while the LDBC hosts say Eddie Hearn is the ďbaddest promoter in da game!Ē They know who dey daddy is, and they make posters like you look like crackheads defending them! Know ur place, boy!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP