This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
    There was no contradiction anywhere. The narrative being attacked is the ďmexicans run boxingĒ narrative, this thread clearly proves it wrong. Jose Ramirez a mexican champion, had $5 tickets in a unification fight. $3 tickets in his hometown which puts a dagger into the ďmexicans run boxingĒ narrative. Youíre arguing against a straw man by bringing up Maurice Hooker. Also, his hometown fight a success bring discredited? Donít make me laugh, his garbage live gate in his hometown was $160k, Gervonta had a $400k livegate in his first fight in california against a journey man.

Itís time for you to admit that mexicans boxers arenít the ticket to the lottery and they donít have a trick up their sleeve to attract all the fans.
    "Mexicans run boxing" isn't a narrative for anybody except racist, penniless welfare queens like yourself. I was talking about Mikey being discredited but you're so much of an imbecile you're forgetting what you were arguing about 10 minutes ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
      that's cool. but Mexicans run da bidness!
      run the business of giving out tickets and selling $3-$5 ticket sales in world title fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
        run the business of giving out tickets and selling $3-$5 ticket sales in world title fights.
        your mathsz is wrong, it did $16K from $5 tickets. Didn’t you look at the commission sheet the OP uploaded? Lol

Here’s a quiz for you! What’s the percentage of $16k from $130k? Don’t hurt yourself!

If the fight did $80K sales from $5 tickets then you LDBc dorks could have something.. but like I said, there’s more importance in crack and lean and deflecting that Hooker was the hometown salesman...GEDs are important innit!?

Comment

Working...
        X