Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: My Next Fight Should Be On Pay Per View!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: My Next Fight Should Be On Pay Per View!

If Danny Garcia successfully gets past Ivan Redkach on Jan. 25, his exploits following that could come on an amplified stage. If the 31-year-old Garcia (35-2, 21 KOs) could have it his way, following his fight against Redkach (23-4-1, 18 KOs) on Showtime, he says he's ready to make his pay-per-view debut.
    [Click Here To Read More]

boring fighter who hasn't had a significant win in years, sounds like ppv material

Comment

Ppv - Lol!! Not with ur “play it safe” mentality in big fights against A-level fighters. Aggressively destroy B-level fighters...don’t have the balls to let ur hands go against the best!! Keep beggn PAC and u may get ur one and only Ppv.

Comment

Dude doesn't even have a title right now. What is his best win at 147 again? And he's dreaming of PPV. Garcia vs Salka 2 on PPV lol

Comment

To be fair, Garcia didn't say that he should headline his own PPV. He simply said he should be on PPV, meaning that he could easily be the B-side for a Pacquiao or Spence fight.

Comment

Danny vs Porter could of went either way or could of been made a draw... I always thought Danny Garcia vs Adrien Broner could of been a PPV fight back when AB was hot and on the rise. I think DG PPV gap has closed he won't be on PPV unless he's the B side.. PBC already has there PPV stars Pacman and Spence and soon to be Tank fighting on showtime.

Comment

For me to spend PPV dollars, it has to be a) a "must see every time out" fighter or b) a "must see match-up" between great fighters where the outcome is in doubt. Garcia would fit neither criteria so...I'll pass.

Comment

This game between Danny and Porter could go either way. They both are really good contestant.

Comment

I like Danny but his has been talking out of his @ss lately

Comment

He should fight Mikey to determine who gets Pacquiao fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X