Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alejandra Jimenez: I Want To Fight Claressa Shields at 160 Titles!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MEXICAN STYLE
    replied
    Alejandra would humble Shields

Leave a comment:

• The D3vil
    replied
    Originally posted by JLC View Post
    The Ring should do a rankings panel for women as well. Maybe just a top 5 of each division. I think it would go a long way in helping folks get familiar with the top names and know which females to look out for. I missed this fight but the one from Friday on the Shields undercard between the tall Swedish girl and the lady from NY was really damn good.
    Agreed.

Originally posted by Thatmanox View Post
    Elongated clitoral hoods look normal to you? I’m scared as to what male/females you’re messing around with. Shield’s hood is almost as long as her fingers from pumping PED’s.
    Virgin alert.

If you've seen enough twxts, you've seen all kinds of clits.

Originally posted by Jowara View Post
    Ali is the greatest woman boxer I've been blessed to see. Wish there were exciting woman like her. Shields is boo,boo.
    Ali was an amateur in comparison to Shields.

Y'all complain about Shields' competition when the competition was far worst 20 years ago before the women became skilled.

The fight between Napoleon-Espinoza & Cederoos was more of a fight than anything Ali was involved in.

Plus, she ducked Anne Wolfe.

Leave a comment:

• Jowara
    replied
    Shields is alright

Ali is the greatest woman boxer I've been blessed to see. Wish there were exciting woman like her. Shields is boo,boo.

Leave a comment:

• Eff Pandas
    replied
    Originally posted by famicommander View Post
    Braekhus is with DAZN so and Shields is with Showtime so it doesn't seem super likely. Braekhus talked about wanting to fight Shields but that was before she signed with DAZN.
    Its womens boxing. Idk that platforms matter as much or if thry are as married to their female fighters. For instance Shields fought on DAZN a few fights back while she had a Showtime fight before & after that fight. Money talks & bs walks in female boxing more often & it takes far less money to get folks talking.

Add to that the fact that Braekhus is pushing 40 and it's just hard to see when this fight could happen.
    Don't matter if shes pushing 50. Shes still a Floyd-like figure in female boxing. Anyone who can give her a 1 in the L column boosts their rep & its a nice check more importantly.

And should Katie or someone else beat her then THAT fight would be the fight for Shields.

This trans looking chick isn't a big fight. Even the Savannah rematch while bigger isn't as big.

And maybe it never happens cuz maybe Shields can't or won't go down further or this Norway chick or the girl who beats her won't come up, but its still the #1 fight for Shields.

Leave a comment:

• famicommander
    replied
    Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Idk who tf THAT swedish chick is.

I'm talking about the 147 girl whos like 30 something & 0 & most consider the best female fighter previous to Shields coming on the scene. Shes older now but thats still The Fight for Shields. All these others are no name chicks still. Granted idk this chicks name so that's ironic but thats cuz I'm being lazy & not googling it & not cuz shes not the biggest name in world female boxing to most female boxing fans...assuming female boxing fans is even a thing.

F#ck it I googled her. Its Cecilia Brækhus. Apparently shes in Norway.

The Savannah fight is intriguing in the future to since thats her one L as an amateur.
    Braekhus is with DAZN so and Shields is with Showtime so it doesn't seem super likely. Braekhus talked about wanting to fight Shields but that was before she signed with DAZN.

Basically, the top 5 P4P women right now are Braekhus, Shields, Persoon, Serrano, and Taylor.

Braekhus has fought at 140 but has fought 30 straight at 147.

Taylor has won belts at 135 and 140.

Serrano has won belts in 7(!) divisions up to 140.

Shields has won belts at 168, 160, and now 154.

Braekhus is the only one close to the right size to fight Shields, but she's also close to the right size to fight Taylor and Serrano. And right now both Taylor and Serrano are with DAZN, so that's where Braekhus went. Persoon decided to go back to the Olympics so nobody is fighting her for a bit.

Braekhus is going to meet the winner of Taylor vs Serrano at a 144 pound catchweight, while Shields says she wants to keep her 160 pound belts.

Add to that the fact that Braekhus is pushing 40 and it's just hard to see when this fight could happen.

Leave a comment:

• SweetPbfAli
    replied
    Originally posted by Thatmanox View Post
    Jake Donovan be reaching by saying it was a “disputed split decision.” Jiminez throughly dominated. That being said, shields has no punch and cannot fight on the inside, Jiminez bullies shields into submission. Shields is nothing but a product of dirty water and paper champions.
    Wow, you're a piece of ****.

Leave a comment:

• famicommander
    replied
    Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
    Never seen Elin fight, but based on her photos she's gotta be close to six feet tall. Big blonde with some legs on her. If she can throw a good jab and move, it makes things interesting.
    Cederroos is too green for Shields right now.

Cererroos didn't take up boxing until age 28, didn't go pro until 32, and is now 34. She has 8 pro fights but only 3 against decent opposition. She's winning on pure athleticism, having played professional soccer.

She should take a defense in Sweden. She hasn't fought at home since her debut fight, and she'll be going back with two world title belts.

Then she should try to get Jimenez in an undisputed fight at 168.

Leave a comment:

• SN!PER
    replied
    Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
    I think Elin Cederoos and Savannah Marshall give Shields real work! At 168 lbs, those girl will not just lay down.
    Never seen Elin fight, but based on her photos she's gotta be close to six feet tall. Big blonde with some legs on her. If she can throw a good jab and move, it makes things interesting.

Marshall of course has an amateur win over Shields, so that's gonna be built into a major fight. She seems to be the toughest opponent for Shields due to her amateur experience and 75% knockout ratio.

Leave a comment:

• Squ□redCircle34
    replied
    Shields should leave that man alone, Dezurn can hit and he was walking through her punches all night!

Shields hits even less harder than Dezurn, she would have to stick and move which she has the skills to do but can she do it all night?

Very possible as Shields is faster in foot speed, Hand speed, more smarter and has more tools than Dezurn does!

But still if it happens she needs to put VADA 6 months out from the fight on the contract!

Leave a comment:

• Eff Pandas
    replied
    Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
    The Swedish chick name is Elin Cederoos and she's at 168, so is Jimenez and Savannah Marshall...all of the action is at 168.

Shields can move up to 168 since she started her career at 160.
    Idk who tf THAT swedish chick is.

I'm talking about the 147 girl whos like 30 something & 0 & most consider the best female fighter previous to Shields coming on the scene. Shes older now but thats still The Fight for Shields. All these others are no name chicks still. Granted idk this chicks name so that's ironic but thats cuz I'm being lazy & not googling it & not cuz shes not the biggest name in world female boxing to most female boxing fans...assuming female boxing fans is even a thing.

F#ck it I googled her. Its Cecilia Brækhus. Apparently shes in Norway.

The Savannah fight is intriguing in the future to since thats her one L as an amateur.
    Last edited by Eff Pandas; 01-12-2020, 11:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X