Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alejandra Jimenez: I Want To Fight Claressa Shields at 160 Titles!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoachMac34
    replied
    Shields should look to unify 154 with Jimenez fighting on her undercard, building towards their fight and allowing everyone to get familiar with the challenger's story. Both fighters have stories the promoters could use to sell this fight.

Leave a comment:

• ShoulderRoll
    replied
    Her versus Shields would be fire. But I hope Claressa insists on VADA testing for this one.

Leave a comment:

• nacho daddy
    replied
    Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Nothing freaks me out more than chicks with diccs.
    how long after you got married did it take for you to find out wife had dicc?

Leave a comment:

• T.M.T
    replied
    T-Rex vs Ryan Jimenez Garcia. Make it happen 🥊

Leave a comment:

• T.M.T
    replied
    Originally posted by Thatmanox View Post
    Jake Donovan be reaching by saying it was a “disputed split decision.” Jiminez throughly dominated. That being said, shields has no punch and cannot fight on the inside, Jiminez bullies shields into submission. Shields is nothing but a product of dirty water and paper champions.
    Shields beats her down easily. Stops her in 6. Jimenez has no defense and was getting tagged by a midget. Jimenez is easy work for Shields 🥊

Leave a comment:

• FinitoxDinamita
    replied
    Originally posted by djb914 View Post
    She Looks AND Sounds like a Man.
    Nothing freaks me out more than chicks with diccs.

Leave a comment:

• djb914
    replied
    She Looks AND Sounds like a Man.

Leave a comment:

• FinitoxDinamita
    replied
    The Mexican Van Damme guy, girl, or whatever the fuk I just witnessed must be checked for p3nis before being allowed to step in again with females.

Im willing to bet some money on mexican van damme

Leave a comment:

• Thatmanox
    replied
    Jake Donovan be reaching by saying it was a “disputed split decision.” Jiminez throughly dominated. That being said, shields has no punch and cannot fight on the inside, Jiminez bullies shields into submission. Shields is nothing but a product of dirty water and paper champions.
    Last edited by Thatmanox; 01-12-2020, 01:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dle
    replied
    Shields to bring her down to 154 to make the match. They’ll show what Jimi ez is made of, Jin or juice ��

Leave a comment:

Working...
X