Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alejandra Jimenez: I Want To Fight Claressa Shields at 160 Titles!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queen_Leia
    replied
    Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    I'd rather see Shields fight that undefeated girl from Denmark or Sweden or whereverthef#ck.

I didn't know who the fook this person was til last night. And granted in female boxing you can be unknown today & on the shortlist for a big fight tomorrow with the depth there is but that fight at 147 vs that one chick would be The Fight for Shields right now.
    The Swedish chick name is Elin Cederoos and she's at 168, so is Jimenez and Savannah Marshall...all of the action is at 168.

Shields can move up to 168 since she started her career at 160.

Leave a comment:

• sinca
    replied
    Jimenez vs Chavez Jr on cinco de mayo.

Leave a comment:

• Queen_Leia
    replied
    Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
    Shields beats her down easily. Stops her in 6. Jimenez has no defense and was getting tagged by a midget. Jimenez is easy work for Shields 🥊
    Easy fight for Shields...no way. Jimenez is coming down from heavyweight and gave Crews relentless pressure.

But in addition to relentless pressure, she eat all of Crews punches and Shields has no power.

If Shields can't keep Jimenez off of her, it will be a long night. Jimenez is not like the other mismatch women Shields has beaten up on, Jimenez will not be easy work.

Heck, I think Elin Cederoos and Savannah Marshall give Shields real work! At 168 lbs, those girl will not just lay down.

Leave a comment:

• Thatmanox
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Shields looked slim and normal to me at the weigh-in.

Elongated clitoral hoods look normal to you? I’m scared as to what male/females you’re messing around with. Shield’s hood is almost as long as her fingers from pumping PED’s.

Leave a comment:

• Eff Pandas
    replied
    Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Make it happen, Shields been begging for a challenge this would be a huge challenge
    I'd rather see Shields fight that undefeated girl from Denmark or Sweden or whereverthef#ck.

I didn't know who the fook this person was til last night. And granted in female boxing you can be unknown today & on the shortlist for a big fight tomorrow with the depth there is but that fight at 147 vs that one chick would be The Fight for Shields right now.

Leave a comment:

• Eff Pandas
    replied
    Should be trying to fight Callum Smith. I'm getting Fallon Fox vibes off of this "girl".

Leave a comment:

• .!WAR MIKEY!.
    replied
    Jimenez will stop shields!

Leave a comment:

• sicko
    replied
    Make it happen, Shields been begging for a challenge this would be a huge challenge

Leave a comment:

• Jaydizzle
    replied
    ...lol good fight though..but I swear that's a dude.

Leave a comment:

• MexicanStyle#1
    replied
    Let Jimenez begin de-weaving American boxers!!! They're all bold!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X