Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will Loma fans react when Teofimo KO’s him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol the tank fans are hilarious. The top guys in the division are fighting each other while tank struggled with a one legged shot fighter and will continue fighting bums. He yung doe

Comment

• like BIsGreat said..whenever Loma wins, doesnt matter and no real credit given. but if he wins Tank - thats a different story. like Tank some kind of big star. among dumbasses, lol. at least so far

does everything to avoid real competition.. too bad he won't accept real challenge
      Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 01-17-2020, 10:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        There's more excuses for l0m0 who's supposed to be some kind of "matrix" or "hi tech"
        What these guys don't get is: Not many on this board are saying Loma is a bum, not even his worst critics, unless they DKSAB. What people want is a challenge, a real challenge for this guy.

At the tail end of his career, Loma doesn't have ONE elite career defining win. Can't find that name. It isn't Lopez, either. Lopez would be Loma's best win (if he can beat him). Please pause and think about that.

I've said he's a marvel to watch, just like Usyk. Never said that about GGG or Kovalev (one of my favorites). Styles. Don't put Loma on a pedestal. I used to be a big Loma fan until 2017, when his hyenas went after Davis.
        Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 01-17-2020, 10:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
          Lol the tank fans are hilarious. The top guys in the division are fighting each other while tank struggled with a one legged shot fighter and will continue fighting bums. He yung doe
          Tank is a 130 pounder and is going to fight at 130 in his next fight doe, which top 130 pounders are fighting each other next?

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
            Tank is a 130 pounder and is going to fight at 130 in his next fight doe, which top 130 pounders are fighting each other next?
            smfh got too excited and just commented. Can't believe i got proved wrong by a moron like you

Comment

• I respect Gamboa a lot. Not sure Loma or Lopez could have come back from those concussive Davis power shots. Refer to my sig.

One legged Gamboa. That sounds like a bitchtalk. Dismiss Davis at your peril. Kudos to Gamboa! My respect.

Haney is a kid: Season more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                like BIsGreat said..whenever Loma wins, doesnt matter and no real credit given. but if he wins Tank - thats a different story. like Tank some kind of big star. among dumbasses, lol. at least so far

does everything to avoid real competition.. too bad he won't accept real challenge
                At least I have faith this fight will happen. I will not give up. We've been at it since 2017. Hang in there.

Comment

• Funny how the only people to actually cheer Gamboa , in this moment , are all Stank’s fans
                  I wonder if they are fans on Nunez or Hugo Ruiz fans also

Comment

• Please stop calling fighters names: "Stank." Stick to boxing.

It's against NSB rules to flame members or demean boxers by calling them names. You should get a warning.

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                      I guess nothing will be good for you
                      Damned if he does damned if he doesn’t

Lmfao ducking Haney
                      Yeah sure , cause Haney is a boogeyman all of a sudden
                      Just pure hate
                      Just admit you don’t like the guy and that’ll be that
                      Your going to play dumb like they couldn't of fought Devin for that vacant wbc that Devin/campbell was supposed to fight for & you also playing dumb for the fact that Devin was l0m0's mandatory & team l0m0 requested to be franchised so they wouldn't have to fight the mandatory You doing a lot of playing.

Comment

Working...
                      X