Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 DIVISION CHAMPION or 4 DECADE CHAMPION? Which one is more difficult to achieved?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
    These confirm Floyd's superiority of Pac. He achieved all of those things in the same era as your boyfriend.

    Beating Pac Easily
    Retiring Unbeaten
    Winning FOTD

    This is what upsets people like you the most.
    lol. why am i upset? floyd greatest achievement is the least achievement of pac.. I think you're the one who is so upset because pac has done things that your favorite boxer could only dreamed of....

    Comment


    • staying undefeated always

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
        Look at the score cards. It's a schooling.

        [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

        lol. That rigged score cards.. Watch the video and tell me who got wobbled and countered..

        Comment


        • ''Lord Pac didn't win FOTD 2010-19 ???''
          [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

          Comment


          • Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            FOTD is one of the lowest award for pac including his 3x FOTY it will not come close to his greatest achievements which are

            8 DIVISION CHAMPION
            4 DECADE CHAMPION
            5 DIVISION LINEAL CHAMPION
            .....
            No matter what you post itís over.

            Floyd is and forever will be the better boxer.

            Manny will always be behind.

            Floydís greatest achievement is defeating and being ranked higher than someone with 8 division titles and 5 lineal.

            Time to move on to a different debate. Manny can still be your hero, he just is Robin, not Batman.

            Floyd is the Big Mac while Manny is the chicken mcnugget.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              lol. why am i upset? floyd greatest achievement is the least achievement of pac.. I think you're the one who is so upset because pac has done things that your favorite boxer could only dreamed of....
              The least achievement of Pac? When did Pac beat Floyd?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                lol. That rigged score cards.. Watch the video and tell me who got wobbled and countered..
                I don't need to see the video.

                You explain to me what minute and what round these punches landed.

                I'll be waiting.

                Comment


                • Pacquiao in the eyes of fellow boxing greats is greater than Mayweather, who already gets all the help he could get when fighting and even when not.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by sargo View Post
                    Pacquiao in the eyes of fellow boxing greats is greater than Mayweather, who already gets all the help he could get when fighting and even when not.
                    No he isnít. Why do you guys keep making this stuff up? You canít read the minds of people so stop.

                    Comment


                    • PAC is the greatest Slow Motion One Armed fighter ever, and on top of that, he managed to survive a Knock Out that would have killed the average man, horse, bear, or gorilla.

                      I loved it when he and Jinky were being interviewed post JMM4, sitting on a sofa, and both were crying. it was a poignant moment.
                      I felt a tear well up, and felt sorry for him, and his fans.

                      But, you cannot keep a good man down, and PAC is BACK, he should fight Canelo or the Charlos. WAR PACMAN

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP