Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 DIVISION CHAMPION or 4 DECADE CHAMPION? Which one is more difficult to achieved?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Oh, I watched the fight.

The same one that Jim Lampley and Max Kellerman admit that Pacquiao clearly lost, right?
    So u watched it with your mayweather lens on.. neutral people who isn't a fan of both think that pac clearly won the figjt. First time i saw floyd couldn't hit his opponent clearly and first timw i saw flpyd being countered while in a backfoot...

Comment

• Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
      But at the end of the day, would you rather be Mayweather or Pacquiao?

Mayweather went undefeated over twenty years and five divisions.

He earned more money than any other athlete in the world.
      mayweathee is the highest paid boxer in history of boxing while pac has become the 8 DIVISION CHAMPION, 5 DIVISION LINEAL CHAMPION, 4 DECADE CHAMPION, FLYWEIGHT CHAMPION UPTO JR. MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION, OLDEST WW CHAMPION while being a FULL TIME SENATOR and a billionaire in the PHILIPPINES.

I would rather be pacquiao..

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        So u watched it with your mayweather lens on.. neutral people who isn't a fan of both think that pac clearly won the figjt. First time i saw floyd couldn't hit his opponent clearly and first timw i saw flpyd being countered while in a backfoot...
        Even your new idol Lomachenko told you who won. Didn't he?

Didn't he

Comment

mayweathee is the highest paid boxer in history of boxing while pac has become the 8 DIVISION CHAMPION, 5 DIVISION LINEAL CHAMPION, 4 DECADE CHAMPION, FLYWEIGHT CHAMPION UPTO JR. MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION, OLDEST WW CHAMPION while being a FULL TIME SENATOR and a billionaire in the PHILIPPINES.

I would rather be pacquiao..
          Dido! Pacquiao’s records are priceless. Even the name Manny Pacquiao is a house hold name in boxing that stinks Money!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            WHat the f-ck are you babbling about? I pointed out the difference in the weights the fights were fought at. How do you equate that to "making an excuse for ODH"? That is just dumb.
            I’m actually realising you’re more stupid than I thought, did you not point out that Oscar had to lose weight to fight Pacquiao, yes you did, by saying yes you are trying to say that Oscar was weight drained, OSCARS ****ING PROBLEM, HE AGREED TO THE WEIGHT, IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU DICKHEAD. STOP MAKING WEIGHT DRAINED EXCUSES
            Last edited by Shape up; 01-08-2020, 02:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
              Iím actually realising youíre more stupid than I thought, did you not point out that Oscar had to lose weight to fight Pacquiao, yes you did, by saying yes you are trying to say that Oscar was weight drained, OSCARS ****ING PROBLEM, HE AGREED TO THE WEIGHT, IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU DICKHEAD. STOP MAKING WEIGHT DRAINED EXCUSES

Bro, his name is The Big Dumb for a reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Even your new idol Lomachenko told you who won. Didn't he?

Didn't he
                Lol. Nope he said first that pac beat floyd.. see..

Sorry u can't convinced anyone now that floyd won because the judges said so, everyone can watch the fight anytime and they can decide on who they think really won the fight...

Comment

Lol. Nope he said first that pac beat floyd.. see..

Sorry u can't convinced anyone now that floyd won because the judges said so, everyone can watch the fight anytime and they can decide on who they think really won the fight...
                  Ohhhh. But didn't Lomachenko say that Floyd won 8 to 4?

Didn't he? Didn't heeeee???? LMAOOOOOO.

Originally posted by Vasyl Lomachenko
                  "We just finished watching the MayPac fight on the tv.

I’d like to point out that when we were watching it live at the stadium, we were all the way at the top, and from what we saw then, I believed that Pacquiao was the winner.

however, after watching here at home on the big screen with the gang, my final score is 116-112 Mayweather.

Of course, watching it now, closely, I see more of the nuances, and see more of Mayweather’s landed punches… he didn’t lose, he won the fight, with this I agree..

https://old.reddit.com/r/Boxing/comm...nt_for_maypac/

YOU CRIED WHEN YOU LEARNED ABOUT THIS, DIDN'T YOU
                  Last edited by travestyny; 01-08-2020, 04:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                    Iím actually realising youíre more stupid than I thought, did you not point out that Oscar had to lose weight to fight Pacquiao, yes you did, by saying yes you are trying to say that Oscar was weight drained, OSCARS ****ING PROBLEM, HE AGREED TO THE WEIGHT, IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU DICKHEAD. STOP MAKING WEIGHT DRAINED EXCUSES
                    If I was trying to say he was weight drained Iíd have just posted that you Imbecile.

I posted what I did because it is true. It in no way was it an excuse for why manny won.

You went way too far with all this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
                      Bro, his name is The Big Dumb for a reason.
                      Thatís a pisser

Comment

Working...
                      X