Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 DIVISION CHAMPION or 4 DECADE CHAMPION? Which one is more difficult to achieved?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
    Let's pick Oscar, Floyd had a very close fight with him, many say Floyd lost, Pacquiao finished his career in devastating fashion
    145 Oscar vs 160 Oscar , do you understand the difference !

Fanboys always glow like neon signs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      Meh

Again.....NO ONE is mentioning those exhibition fights but you Pacbois are hyping his silly 8 div lark.
      Everyone is mentioning floyd 50-0 and they are very proud of it.. And who is floyd #50 fight?

Comment

Name a prizefighter who wouldn't take a $100mil to fight some kickerboxer trying to box.

Pac beat the least of them all to gain that 8 div nonsense
        Loma is correct, floyd is businessman he pick the lowest risk with high reward... This is one of the proof that floyd always cherry pick his opponent...

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          We have never seen the likes of Pacquiao before and we will never see the likes of him again.

Forget once in a generation boxer, he is a once in history boxer
          So true.. No one can deny pac greatness he's the only to accomplished all of these...

Comment

Diaz, Rios, Vargas, Lucas, Algieri, Margarito, Hatton, Horn*, Clottey, DLH, Mosley,

Conor**, Berto, Ortiz, Gatti

*Would have been a mismatch had May fought him
            ** = $$$$$$$ that every boxer would have taken and are chasing right now.

Pac is garbage at WW
            mismatch my ass. Margarito make floyd almost pee by confronting him.. lmao. Floyd duck margarito bigtime.. Flpyd resume at WW a BIG joke... He fights only when there is no threat and temporarily retire when there's too much threat in his division.. lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

delahoya cant handle PAC's speed skill regardless of weightclass. Even ur TBE lost to a 1 handed PACman

Comment

Well................
                I think u have already seen floyd video pretending that pac doesn't exist... lmao..

If u haven't seen it yet i will give u the youtube link..

"I'm a rich coward" - floyd mayweather

floyd famous answer to all the boxing fans who called him a COWARD for ducking pac..

Comment

• Be humble....sit down.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

Can any Pacboi share with us which of the EIGHT div winning fights impressed you the most ??????

(trying hard to contain the laughter)
                    All i know is most of them are much better and. more impressive than foyd wins..

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Who accepted the fight at that weight, do you understand that

Comment

Working...
                      X