Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 DIVISION CHAMPION or 4 DECADE CHAMPION? Which one is more difficult to achieved?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Clearly being an 8 division champion.

    Virgil Hill was three years removed from being a 4 decade champ, so it seems much more possible to me.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
      Clearly being an 8 division champion.

      Virgil Hill was three years removed from being a 4 decade champ, so it seems much more possible to me.
      Which of his div winning fights impressed you most. Be specific. Don't pull an ''All of them''.

      Comment


      • Can any Pacboi share with us which of the EIGHT div winning fights impressed you the most ??????


        (trying hard to contain the laughter)

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          Can any Pacboi share with us which of the EIGHT div winning fights impressed you the most ??????


          (trying hard to contain the laughter)

          Congrats! Youíre mannyís biggest fan!

          Every post you make is about him! Letís celebrate and toast to you, PACs biggest fan!!
          Whoo Whoo!!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
            Diaz, Rios, Vargas, Lucas, Algieri, Margarito, Hatton, Horn*, Clottey, DLH, Mosley,

            Conor**, Berto, Ortiz, Gatti

            *Would have been a mismatch had May fought him
            ** = $$$$$$$ that every boxer would have taken and are chasing right now.

            Pac is garbage at WW
            So you agree, floyd TBE cherrypick

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
              Which of his div winning fights impressed you most. Be specific. Don't pull an ''All of them''.
              Let's pick Oscar, Floyd had a very close fight with him, many say Floyd lost, Pacquiao finished his career in devastating fashion

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                So you agree, floyd TBE cherrypick
                Yes....May foolishly went for that 1/4 of a billion dollar ''fight'' with some 0-0 guy. What a fool he is. No one else would have done something so boneheaded

                Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                Let's pick Oscar, Floyd had a very close fight with him, many say Floyd lost, Pacquiao finished his career in devastating fashion
                DLH getting ready for that Pac fight.....

                [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]


                Shame how Pac didn't have an answer for May (unless fabricating an injury is an answer).

                Comment


                • Ok, So Pac beating up a well past it and weight depleted (SHOCKER) DLH was impressive to someone. DLH did what May did....went for that money.

                  De La Hoya-Pacquiao talks bog down over revenue split
                  https://www.espn.com/sports/boxing/n...ory?id=3533736

                  ''an HBO PPV fight that would likely generate more than $100 million.''

                  Hell yeah DLH is going to move down to get less than 1/2 of what May made vs Conor. A sweet retirement check.

                  Comment


                  • [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]


                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                      [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]


                      Pacs biggest fan you are!!
                      Even posting pics of PAC demolishing the competition!!

                      Youíre pacs biggest fan!

                      You spend all your time in Pacquiao threads!!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP