Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phenom
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
    Meh. If you don’t put the work in, you’re just a fat loser who screwed yourself.

Ruiz will not get another shot.
    He will definitely get another shot because that wasn't a good look yesterday by AJ and Ruiz

I'm thinking AJ will fight Pulev next and WBO will call Ruiz v Usyk for the vacant title

Leave a comment:

• TX_BOXNG
    replied
    Watching hes lifestyle vlogs, I seen it coming, worried about his life and not AJ in December

Good move by AJ taking the immediate rematch

Andy achieving championship belts, history and the millions what he always wanted from his hard work had finally paid off, hopefully he regathers himself and can challenge AJ again, he has the skills to beat AJ but needs sharpen and focus in camp

Leave a comment:

• _original_
    replied
    Yeah, that's the frustrating part about this. He should've been in better shape than the first one and we would've gotten one hell of a match again. Ruiz clearly knew that AJ (mentioned it several times himself) was going to slim down and try to box on the move and did just that. Here comes Ruiz, hardly trained and fat as fook, and just plods around.

Leave a comment:

• SN!PER
    replied
    I swear a 225 lb. highly-motivated Ruiz would be a war machine.

He'd be like a David Tua with faster hands, but we'll never see it happen.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Beamish
    replied
    Meh. If you don’t put the work in, you’re just a fat loser who screwed yourself.

Ruiz will not get another shot.

Leave a comment:

• For anyone who doubts Andy ruiz's ability and talent as a fighter

Put this into perspective.

For coming in as the second heaviest champion at 6 foot 2, looking like absolute trash. I mean let's be real here, he looked like complete garbage...

He faced the most determined, the most focused, Anthony Joshua we've probably ever seen since the klitschko fight.. and he had him fighting scared, hurt him a couple times and went the full distance.

Compare that to povetkin, who doing his absolute best got knocked the **** out. Just like 95% of Aj's other opponents.

It's always been the same story with ruiz. For the past decade. He's a talented, dangerous fighter... if he puts the work in.

Putting the work in and remaining disciplined has ALWAYS been his problem, but his talent and ability has never been in question.
    Last edited by llll; 12-08-2019, 09:34 PM.
Working...
X