Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadoww702
    replied
    Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    Exactly! Lames like him just want Canelo to lose so they'll keep calling him a ducker no matter who he fights and beats
    Man just a few weeks ago these fruit cases were telling me Saunders and Calcium Smith would give Canelo a boxing lesson??? Now neither one is GOOD enough after they looked like GARBAGE! So it's Biterbiev and THEN it's on to Mairis Briedis, Yunier Dorticos, and Oleksandr Usyk small DOE!!!

I asked this POSht to PLEASE provide me a list 2-3 guys Canelo is ducking at 160, 168, and 175 BEFORE Canelo announced his next fight so I'll have proof ones he changes the goal posts. The Lying C@ck SUCKER still WON'T give it to me.

I've heard @ss clowns throughout the years PROMISE me Canelo would...

Never fight GGG. If does get KTFO!
    Would NEVER rematch.
    Never fight GGG MexiCAN style.

Never fight Jacobs.
    Last edited by Shadoww702; 12-01-2019, 08:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Shadoww702
    replied
    Originally posted by djb914 View Post
    For what its worth Shawn Porter beat Usyk in the amateurs (At 165 pounds)
    Headgear? 3 rounders?? The real problem for Canelo will Biterbiev's size and strength. As the rounds go by it's going to harder and harder to keep him off as you get more tired and tired... I mean Oleksandr Gvozdyk looked like he wanted to quit the round before.

I'm a small guy and have never fought anyone my own size always much bigger. TRUST me it ain't easy to just straight box them. I've had to use my speed and quickness to win. One guy kept bull rushing me and told me to stay still lol. But these guys aren't elites.
    Last edited by Shadoww702; 12-01-2019, 08:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• djb914
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    That IDIOT! Doesnt know Artur Beterbiev fought in the amateurs at HEAVYWEIGHT and to this DAY could EASILY make Cruiserweight!!!

I mean this is another REAL 175lber and look at the SIZE difference.

For what its worth Shawn Porter beat Usyk in the amateurs (At 165 pounds)

Leave a comment:

• BigStomps
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    That IDIOT! Doesnt know Artur Beterbiev fought in the amateurs at HEAVYWEIGHT and to this DAY could EASILY make Cruiserweight!!!

Exactly! Lames like him just want Canelo to lose so they'll keep calling him a ducker no matter who he fights and beats

Leave a comment:

• Shadoww702
    replied
    Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    Shut up punk! Nobody is asking for that fight cause anyone who knows boxing and isn't a hater knows Canelo doesn't belong in the light heavyweight division.
    So WTF you talking about the fight all boxing fans want to see..??
    It just eats at you that Canelo is the biggest star in boxing and P4P #1.
    FACTS!
    So bow down you little hoe!

Leave a comment:

• Shadoww702
    replied
    Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
    notice that the fast talking purveyor of "tainted tacos" cheato reynoso had nothing to say about the fight all boxing fans want to see alvarez vs beterbiev
    At the 2011 World Championships Artur Bieterbiev lost to eventual winner Oleksandr Usyk. At the 2012 Olympics he edged out Michael Hunter but lost again to Usyk. Both of these were in the heavyweight division.

Last edited by Shadoww702; 12-01-2019, 03:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Phill lynott
    replied
    Reynoso can have his goldenboys. I just wish Oscar Valdez will leave this overrated leach and find himself again. Reynoso has done nothing for Valdez but tie his hands down and make him take two steps backwards.
    The thing valdez has done worst of all is listen to this fool try to change what doesn't need change. The things that he should work on are even worse off now. Where did Oscar Valdez Go? Damit!!

Leave a comment:

• Nightfall
    replied
    The easy fights stiff robots campaign will continue 💯🥊(&#129414

Leave a comment:

• JimmyValmer
    replied
    notice that the fast talking purveyor of "tainted tacos" cheato reynoso had nothing to say about the fight all boxing fans want to see alvarez vs beterbiev
    Lol you're a stùpid fúck. Canelo doesn't belong at 175. It's clear 168 is his limit. GGG couldn't even move to 168 to fight ward Pùssy G!

Leave a comment:

• BigStomps
    replied
    Shut up punk! Nobody is asking for that fight cause anyone who knows boxing and isn't a hater knows Canelo doesn't belong in the light heavyweight division.
    So WTF you talking about the fight all boxing fans want to see..??
    It just eats at you that Canelo is the biggest star in boxing and P4P #1.
    FACTS!
    So bow down you little hoe!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X