Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison: Tell Charlo To Be Ready, I'll See Him Real Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison: Tell Charlo To Be Ready, I'll See Him Real Soon

WBC Super Welterweight Champion and Detroit-native Tony "Superbad" Harrison spent time giving back to his hometown last week, holding a grocery giveaway at his gym ahead of tomorrow's Thanksgiving holiday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

this finna be a good one, I'm neural on this fight, may the best man win

Comment

Harrison is a great man that you can tell actually cares about his city & doesn't just leech off of it like so many..

Comment

It's going to be a great one. I had Charlo winning a close. This is one of those fights that neither wants to lose to each other to death. 🥊

Comment

Both have talked a good game.
          Lets see how that translates in the ring.

Comment

People believe me when I tell you this kid has a heart

He has been given back for a while even before the belt was working with kids and helping in football so to see him do what he's doing is no surprise to those who no his heart; boxing just happen to be something he's been blessed to do and do well. Tony may not be a hero to many but in Detroit he's well on his way; because many who can make a difference don't and he's just doing what he can because he cares not because he have it like that!

Notorious Ice

Comment

Proper bad blood here.

Comment

Working...
              X