Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: The Fight That Interests Me The Most is Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #71
    Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
    覧覧

    How does an irrelevant guy like Horn duck PAC?
    PAC chose to fight an unknown fighter.
    He didn't duck a rematch. It was Pac who decided to find a better way.

    Comment


    • #72
      Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
      覧覧

      Rios was coming off a loss and was moving up two weight classes.
      Mosley landed two punches the whole fight!
      Mathysse was irrelevant at 147 and his wins were against journey men.

      You are still trying to justify PAC痴 lousy and irrelevant fights.
      i was just showing how those fights made more sense than a mikey vs pac now

      rios was coming from 140 to 147 so cut the exageration, and pac was coming off a ko loss

      mosley was still top 5

      mathysse had a belt

      lousy maybe but still better considering how the situations were when it happened

      pac vs mikey is pointless and uninteresting

      Comment


      • #73
        Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        This is the kind of opponent Pac usually chooses. It will happen before Pac vs Crawford.
        Pac 1st choice is crawford but arum have another opponent lined up dor bud...

        Comment


        • #74
          Me mikey punch me 300+ times please

          Comment


          • #75
            Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
            Floyd is that you ??
            Guys I found Floyd!
            He痴 on this forum as Roadblock, I knew he was this petty!! Get out of here Floyd!
            Go back to your strip club!

            PAC THE #3 ATG BOXER EVER!
            So if in your TOTALLY ignorant opinion PAC is the #3 atg boxer ever, is Floyd #1 or #2?

            Comment


            • #76
              Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
              He didn't duck a rematch. It was Pac who decided to find a better way.
              覧-

              That want my point. My point was Horn was a virtual unknown and irrelevant guy that somehow held the WBO belt.
              There was no need for the 堵reat PAC to fight Horn

              Comment


              • #77
                Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                i was just showing how those fights made more sense than a mikey vs pac now

                rios was coming from 140 to 147 so cut the exageration, and pac was coming off a ko loss

                mosley was still top 5. mathysse had a belt

                lousy maybe but still better considering how the situations were when it happened

                pac vs mikey is pointless and uninteresting
                覧覧

                Do you hear yourself?
                典hose fights made more sense???

                Mosley was coming off a huge loss just like Mikey Garcia. How are those two scenarios any different?


                Brandon Rios was coming off a loss and Rios was never ever going to beat PAC. How the hell can you say Mikey is 菟ointless and uninteresting yet defend the other garbage fights that PAC had?

                Mathysse had a belt? Mathysse was a shadow of his old self and had zero shot at beating PAC, belt or not.

                This is PAC痴 pattern - fighting bums or weight drain fighters or fight unknown guys.
                Thurman and Bradley are the only legit guys that PAC痴 ever fought and now he痴 looking at Danny or Mikey Garcia instead of legit WW threats like Crawford or Spence or even Porter who have a good account of himself against Spence.

                Every time PAC stepped up against better guys he got beat - Marquez starched him and so did Floyd.

                I give him credit for beating the first true WW that he finally fought.

                Comment


                • #78
                  Mikey dont deserve a Pac fight after he played the fans with that Spence garbage fight. Shelled up for 12 rounds and didnt even try. But he got paid the exact same as if he went out on his shield.

                  Comment


                  • #79
                    Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
                    覧-

                    That want my point. My point was Horn was a virtual unknown and irrelevant guy that somehow held the WBO belt.
                    There was no need for the 堵reat PAC to fight Horn
                    YOUR point? You quoted MY point.

                    Comment


                    • #80
                      Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                      So if in your TOTALLY ignorant opinion PAC is the #3 atg boxer ever, is Floyd #1 or #2?
                      Floyd isn't even worthy to be mentioned with pac...

                      Pac is the only

                      8 division champion
                      5 division lineal champion

                      Floyd is the only

                      Highest paid boxer... You should be proud of that....

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP