Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post
    From what Iím hearing a younger Donaire would have handled Inoue

Doubt Monster should be moving up if he canít knock out an old man easily
    Lol, watch the fight........the old man came to win and didn't lay down like other guys we've seen recently

Comment

• Originally posted by ippo View Post
      Pretty much what i saw.Hes a good fighter but hes at his limit at this weight.And a prime flash would take him.
      Yep. Inoue definitely felt that power and was buzzed a couple times, a prime Donaire would've stepped on it a little more. Donaire is very big at 118.

Comment

• Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
        Thank you, Donaire, for giving us good KOs from the past, now it's up to you to spend your time with your family. Goodluck Champ!
        Yeah, God bless him. He's given himself to the sport and is a HOF fighter. I think he'll continue to fight on past this though. He showed tremendous heart and experience in this fight.

Comment

• I kinda wanna watch that back with Jap commentary just to hear the commentators lose their mind screaming down the mic

Comment

• I woke up early to watch this, and now im up ! that was a great fight !

Inoue gets hit to much, he has to tighten up his defense if he wants to go up in weight

Comment

• That's how people here voted at the beginning of the fight:

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

• Same thing will happen to inoue that happened to Donaire when he moved up.

Stay at 118, get the Nery and Tete fights and hope Estrada comes up from 115 and you have 3 really good fights

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  I kinda wanna watch that back with Jap commentary just to hear the commentators lose their mind screaming down the mic
                  hahaha i saw it in japanese, you are not wrong at all

Comment

• 118 should be the limit of Inoue, that cloak of invincibility was ripped out

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                      Same thing will happen to inoue that happened to Donaire when he moved up.

Stay at 118, get the Nery and Tete fights and hope Estrada comes up from 115 and you have 3 really good fights
                      Yeah, I think 118 is where he needs to stay. Would love to see him undisputed plus the fights you just listed

Comment

Working...
                      X