Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rey Vargas, Julio Cesar Martinez Cleared by WBC Following Adverse Findings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thuglife Nelo
    replied
    Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Being cleared Suliaman did them a solid.
    Sulaiman and Goodman are joint: hence, WBC-CBP. lol. Purple Slurpers be thinking Goodman says, ''Hey Mauricio thanks for not looking at this 80 page report, just do whatever you want, most boxing fans like purple slurpers don't know what WADA is.''

Leave a comment:

• Thuglife Nelo
    replied

Being cleared by the WBC isn’t the same as being exonerated.
    kBZXCQa.jpg

Leave a comment:

• The Big Dunn
    replied
    Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

dayummmz that's gangsta!
    Being cleared by the WBC isn’t the same as being exonerated.

Being cleared means Suliaman did them a solid.
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 09-04-2021, 09:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Thuglife Nelo
    replied

They were not exonerated to anyone that isn’t a slurper like you.
    dayummmz that's gangsta!

Leave a comment:

• Pakutu93
    replied
    Mexicants cheats!!! Got over 15 high profile champions and contenders that got caught cheating!!
    Well then let everybody else
    Use Clenbuterol" fuk it!!!
    Let them have the same traces Mex cheats got caught then it's an even playing field!!!
    No wonder they got so many champs now🤔
    Franchise champ wtf?
    You don't have to defend against the mandatory contender? Then anybody can have long reign!!!
    **** the WBC!!!

Leave a comment:

• Pakutu93
    replied
    Mexicants cheats!!! Got over 15 high profile champions and contenders that got caught cheating!!
    Well then let everybody else
    Use Clenbuterol" fuk it!!!
    Let them have the same traces Mex cheats got caught then it's an even playing field!!!
    No wonder they got so many champs now🤔
    Franchise champ wtf?
    You don't have to defend against the mandatory contender? Then anybody can have long reign!!!
    **** the WBC!!!

Leave a comment:

• Citizen Koba
    replied
    Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    Basically, nothing is gonna happen or be done and boxing and the cattle industry will go on. I mean, is it really a benefit? Where the Chinese champions at? If that’s the case
    Ha - now that's a reasonable question - just how much benefit is Clenbuterol? And I just don't know, but I would say that the vast majority of top level boxing is won at the margins, in the microsecond differences in reaction time, in the stamina to just keep pushing a few seconds longer, and in that context any advantage - however tiny, still matters. Does Clenbuterol provide any advantage small or large? Well in a sport like boxing where so many disparate factors contribute to success it's hard to think of an experimental method to definitively prove it one way or another, but when we look at the claimed benefits it's not hard to see how people might think that it would.

What does clenbuterol do?

Clenbuterol was originally intended to treat asthma, but has gained controversial popularity for aiding weight loss and bodybuilding.

Clenbuterol stimulates both the heart and central nervous system. It has a similar effect on the body as epinephrine and amphetamines.

It is also a beta-2-agonist, which is the opposite of a beta-blocker. While a beta-blocker will reduce the production of epinephrine and noradrenaline, clenbuterol increases it.

This increase will lead to a variety of effects, such as:

rapid fat burning
    excitability
    nervousness
    increased energy
    greater determination

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319927.php

Leave a comment:

• Robi13
    replied
    Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
    ****, man... if I had the answer to that. If God himself stepped down from heaven and tried to put a stop to corruption in Mexico the Cartels would have a contract out on him in days.

What we do know is that WADA is funding research on hair strand testing that should eventually be able to discriminate between therapeutic Clenbuterol use and meat contamination, though an effective discrimantory test is still probably a few years away (and may never be effective in redheads due to their different type of melanin).

In the meantime I personally would prefer that Mexican and Chinese athletes be subject to the same rules as everyone else - as evidenced by the U17 team it's quite possible to eat a Clen free diet in a country with contamination issues - but I also fully understand that political expedience and the lack of will and unified oversight in boxing makes this all but impossible.

I just dunno, man.
    Basically, nothing is gonna happen or be done and boxing and the cattle industry will go on. I mean, is it really a benefit? Where the Chinese champions at? If thatís the case

Leave a comment:

• Citizen Koba
    replied
    Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    I get it, it’s just not that easy. The cattle industry isn’t going to change. Mexicans aren’t going to stop using boxing as a way of earning a living. These are facts, and they won’t stop eating beef that’s also facts so what now? How does this issue get fixed?

****, man... if I had the answer to that. If God himself stepped down from heaven and tried to put a stop to corruption in Mexico the Cartels would have a contract out on him in days.

What we do know is that WADA is funding research on hair strand testing that should eventually be able to discriminate between therapeutic Clenbuterol use and meat contamination, though an effective discrimantory test is still probably a few years away (and may never be effective in redheads due to their different type of melanin).

In the meantime I personally would prefer that Mexican and Chinese athletes be subject to the same rules as everyone else - as evidenced by the U17 team it's quite possible to eat a Clen free diet in a country with contamination issues - but I also fully understand that political expedience and the lack of will and unified oversight in boxing makes this all but impossible.

I just dunno, man.

Leave a comment:

• Robi13
    replied
    Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
    People are sometimes expected to make some sacrifices to do the work they do, man. People have to commute or relocate, they have to work graveyard shifts or wade through **** to clean the sewers Lemme ask you, really, whose rights should come first, the right of an opponent to know that the guy across the ring from him is clean or the right of that said fighter to eat what he damn well pleases? All around the globe athletes are constantly having to watch every damn thing they put into their bodies 24/7 to ensure they don't accidentally take in some banned substance in an energy drink or a suppliment or any other way, yet Chinese and Mexicans are exempt when all they got to do is change their diet... if it's your living man, you do it.. these guys could potentially earn millions, and any fighter at the level where testing becomes mandatory shouldn't be able to use this an excuse when all they got to do is change their diet.

Don't like it?... lobby the Mexican government to actually do something to maintain and uphold their own laws.
    I get it, itís just not that easy. The cattle industry isnít going to change. Mexicans arenít going to stop using boxing as a way of earning a living. These are facts, and they wonít stop eating beef thatís also facts so what now? How does this issue get fixed?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X