No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker Very Eager To Fight Chisora Sooner Than Later

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Parker Very Eager To Fight Chisora Sooner Than Later

Former WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker is ready and willing to face Dereck Chisora as soon as possible. The fight was scheduled to take place last weekend, but Parker withdrew from the bout after becoming ill due to a spider bite.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Spider bite my ass. I wish we new the real story. I think when Chisora asked for more money Eddie needed to sub in price whose lower purse would allow him to pay Chisora more.

Comment

I’d rather see Parker or Chisora fight Usyk

Comment

Parker would stop Delboy I fear, he's too big, too fresh and has great punch resistance.

Comment

I don't know why Parker signed with Hearn his been given a raw deal each time. CHISORA said publicly he wants to fight on the under card of Joshua v Ruiz 2 so this could of been sorted, where the hell does February come into this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
            I don't know why Parker signed with Hearn his been given a raw deal each time. CHISORA said publicly he wants to fight on the under card of Joshua v Ruiz 2 so this could of been sorted, where the hell does February come into this.
            So Hearn is to blame for Parker and his team refusing to fight before February?

I'm sorry, but that makes no sense.

Comment

If both could be made ready in time this would work well on the Ruiz-Joshua 2 card, but is there enough cash left in the budget?

Comment

Parker is really feeling the effects of boxing corruption.He still should be wbo champ.first he got robbed in the Joshua fight then he fought a juiced up dillian.I feel bad for parker

Comment

Unfortunately, Parker has always been considered second-rate when he has met all the requisite criteria: Fighting regularly, facing competitive opponents and appears willing to keep challenging himself and the division.

I'm not sure if Parker has come along at a time when the top HW's are unusually tall and gifted, or if it is what I see as him not being completely settled into a fighting style - he seems to oscillate between boxer-puncher; boxer; counter puncher.

He's still comparatively young, though should really be settled in terms of style.

I've always admired Joe.

Comment

Working...
                  X