No announcement yet.

Len Blavatnik pulls personal funding for DAZN. Seeks $500 mil from investors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
    I've not followed your predictions enough to comment, but whether you've been accurate in the past, this particular article doesn't substantiate your thread title in any way. Just plain misleading man... you've written the thread title very clearly and directly saying that Blavatnik has stopped funding the venture and now you're saying that's was just speculation - that you bascally just made it up? I mean sure. I get that you've got some mission going on and I ain't even entirely unsympathetic but it ain't doing your credibility any favours when you pull stunts like that - I mean, did you even read it?
    I'm saying he did. Now wait a couple weeks/months for this statement to come true. Don't forget ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Bloomberg.com
      "DAZN, a sports streaming service owned by billionaire Len Blavatnik and led by former ESPN President John Skipper, is seeking to raise at least $500 million, according to people familiar with the matter.

The funds will mostly likely be used to support DAZN’s expansion efforts. "
      Lies and deceit.......be all a shill can be

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        I'm saying he did. Now wait a couple weeks/months for this statement to come true. Don't forget ok?
        Ha that's cool, man. If you are correct then I'll tip my hat to you, I ain't got a horse in this race, but that ain't the point I'm making. I already edited the post above to try to add clarity. My problem ain't about whether you're right or wrong or whether DAZN fails or succeeds it's about you misrepresenting what's in the article.

If you want to offer your own opinion or interpretation of what the article means or what conclusions you draw from it that's cool, but you should make it clear that's what you're doing, not make a headline that says something that simply isn't in the article at all.

Comment

The issue is that skipper is trash. He can't promote to save his life.

Comment

Journalist in the sports biz are reading this the same way I am.

Interesting

Comment

Holy **** these MCC threads are getting ridiculous, you lie and then post the proof that shows you are lying.

Start with a lie, hope don't actually bother reading the article then base lots of assumptions and guesses off of that lie.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                Holy **** these MCC threads are getting ridiculous, you lie and then post the proof that shows you are lying.

Start with a lie, hope don't actually bother reading the article then base lots of assumptions and guesses off of that lie.
                I posted the full story yet I was hoping people didn't read it?

If i didn't want people to read it I would've just posted the link because people don't clink the link to the full story

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  I posted the full story yet I was hoping people didn't read it?

If i didn't want people to read it I would've just posted the link because people don't clink the link to the full story
                  I know, crazy, so why lie?

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post

"If you dance with the devil you will get burned"

You cant complain about MCC threads and post in all of them, same goes with Im Widdit. Youre losing their game

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
                      yeah but Disney Plus, HULU, Netflix or HBO don't have boxing nor do they have Q4 WAR!

speaking of plus, the average person splurges $15 a month on fast food. $20 is a paradise buy for these types!
                      For $12/month, you get a package deal of Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+

Comment

Working...
                      X