Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAZNís Markowski, GGG-Dev Presser: Message about NFL Primetime commercial investments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dalebreton
    replied
    Where can I find the full video? Recently, I have started to get interested in commercial investing, so I would be very grateful for any videos on this topic. Many of my colleagues invest in mutual funds or ETFs. They advise me to mutual funds since mutual funds may require a minimum investment. I think this is especially good for beginners like me. In general, I have been studying all sorts of articles and videos for several days to understand what is still better to invest in. So far, one of the most useful articles was https://wealthtender.com/insights/investing/etfs/archive-active-etf-basics-active-etf-vs-mutual-fund/.
    Last edited by dalebreton; 05-15-2021, 01:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Thuglife Nelo
    replied
    Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    at age 37 and 160 is his perfect weight. He is a middleweight who fights good middleweights.

Leave a comment:

• boliodogs
    replied
    I think GGG will win all the rounds and win by KO in about 5 rounds. He will look better than ever at age 37 and 160 is his perfect weight. He is a middleweight who fights good middleweights.

Leave a comment:

• DAZNís Markowski, GGG-Dev Presser: Message about NFL Primetime commercial investments

TIMESTAMPED! CLICK TO PLAY!

Working...
X