Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: News: Lerena Stops Seferi, Theophane is Back, Szpilka Returns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: News: Lerena Stops Seferi, Theophane is Back, Szpilka Returns

IBO cruiserweight world champion Kevin Lerena stopped Sefen Seferi in three rounds at Emperors Palace in Kempton Park, South Africa on Saturday night. Lerena controlled the entire contest, with Seferi not doing much of anything on the contest. During the third round, Lerena (24-1, 11 KOs) landed a left hand that sent Seferi down. The referee would initiate a count and then waved off the contest as Seferi (23-3-1, 21 KOs) appeared to be uninterested in fighting any further.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Seferi Seferi is a real warrior, his every fight makes fat Fury legacy even bigger!

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      Seferi Seferi is a real warrior, his every fight makes fat Fury legacy even bigger!
      $100 million contract... How much does your mom give you to masturbate to other men down in her basement?

Comment

No doubt Larena's a good boxer, but he's never going to make it globally until he starts fighting outside of SA. There's big money to be made in Europe & the UK, so he needs to take full advantage.

Comment

Let's see Lerena in a real fight now against top CW's. There's Plenty of good fights to be made in UK, mainland Europe and USA. I reckon Hearn may try bring him to the UK if the thinks Okolie can get a result against him. Maybe TMT will take him to the States to fight Tabiti?

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
            Let's see Lerena in a real fight now against top CW's. There's Plenty of good fights to be made in UK, mainland Europe and USA. I reckon Hearn may try bring him to the UK if the thinks Okolie can get a result against him. Maybe TMT will take him to the States to fight Tabiti?
            Exactly my point, he can't hide behind that IBO bauble in South Africa forever if he's to ca$h in with the big boys!.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
              Exactly my point, he can't hide behind that IBO bauble in South Africa forever if he's to ca$h in with the big boys!.
              Agreed. From what I've seen he looks pretty handy against weak opposition, but we need to see more to get a better idea of how good he is and the best opposition at the weight is north of the equator.
              IBO isn't quite there in terms of official recognition just yet, but the perfect opportunity all around is there for Lerena to fight one of the big-rep prospects who are very close to world level. If Lerena wins it adds recognition for him as a legit world champ, if he loses then a higher profile champ will boost IBO's legitimacy and the "prospect" has a nice shiny bauble to display. Tabiti and Okolie are probably the highest profile names but there's others as well. At the other end of the scale, WBA "regular" champ Shumenov would provide a decent test of world-level credentials.

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post
                $100 million contract... How much does your mom give you to masturbate to other men down in her basement?
                Your mom paid me a small fortune to masturbate her, it's a real shame she's paralysed and can't do it herself

Comment

Working...
                X