Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Shawn Porter, David Benavidez - Go To War in Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Shawn Porter, David Benavidez - Go To War in Sparring

David Benavidez, Shawn Porter Sparring Photos Gallery - As they say, "Iron Sharpens Iron", yesterday WBC World Welterweight Champion, "Showtime" Shawn Porter and Former World Champion David "El Bandera Roja" Benavidez gave those at Combinations Boxing Academy a treat as they went ten hard rounds of sparring, in preparation for their upcoming respective fights, September 28th at Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA. (photos by Valentin Romero)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thats dope

how often does 2 champs spar eachother like this? And by this I mean going to war?!?! WAR BENAVIDEZ! WAR PORTER!

Comment

Good stuff here...

Comment

Smart on Porters part. You never know how big nipples will come to the ring

Comment

Benavidez Looks like a giant compared to Shawn lol.

Comment

This was just sparring if David wanted he would flattened lil Porter I doubt he went hard.

Comment

Lol right,I'm supposed to believe a 6'1 super middleweight is having sparring wars with a dwarf,didn't realize how little Porter was till I saw him in person,Im sure the sparring is way more helpful to Shawn then it is to david
              Last edited by Gpabrooklyn; 08-30-2019, 03:52 PM.

Comment

What is this guy doing getting into sparring wars 1 month before the fight that will decide whether he's just another opponent or a contender

Comment

Originally posted by Level37scythe View Post
                  What is this guy doing getting into sparring wars 1 month before the fight that will decide whether he's just another opponent or a contender
                  This right here..

I kind of like porter but this is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by Gpabrooklyn View Post
                    Lol right,I'm supposed to believe a 6'1 super middleweight is having sparring wars with a dwarf,didn't realize how little Porter was till I saw him in person,Im sure the sparring is way more helpful to Shawn then it is to david
                    It's on record that Porter actually fought Usyk and Andrade in the amateurs, so yea, you can believe that a super middleweight had a sparring war with the "dwarf"

Comment

Working...
                    X