Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia: This is My Last Fight at 154, I'm Going To 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia: This is My Last Fight at 154, I'm Going To 160

Jaime Munguia's upcoming world title defense against Patrick Allotey on Sept. 14 will be his last fight at 154 pounds, the WBO junior middleweight titleholder confirmed at a press conference Tuesday in Los Angeles.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hmm, a vacant WBO belt coming up. Frank only has Liam Williams at 154/160... I’d like to see him get a shot. He’s looked scary in his last few fights

Comment

Getting hot, no more bums to fight at 54?

Comment

Why be a world champ if you’re not going to try fighting any of the top 154ers. Wouldn’t fight Vargas, didn’t try making fights with the other contenders in the division. The only real credible guy he fought after winning the belt was Hogan, who arguably beat him.

Comment

this guy is killing himself to make 154lbs why not just move up now. his title run has been awful he lost to that australian guy. munigia will have a painful and hard time at 160! GGG clenelo andrade bjs jacobs deverychenko and murata all beat him. gbp will just cash him out against the red head most likely. so much for being oscar's next big star!

Comment

Not even one single notable defense of the title.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
              Hmm, a vacant WBO belt coming up. Frank only has Liam Williams at 154/160... I’d like to see him get a shot. He’s looked scary in his last few fights
              crawford vs smith anyone? I wouldn't be shocked if he moves up and wins the belt he's the wbo champ at 147lbs which means he can be installed as the mandatory for 154 if he moves up

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER OF you View Post
                this guy is killing himself to make 154lbs why not just move up now. his title run has been awful he lost to that australian guy. munigia will have a painful and hard time at 160! GGG clenelo andrade bjs jacobs deverychenko and murata all beat him. gbp will just cash him out against the red head most likely. so much for being oscar's next big star!
                YUP! He is going up for the mega Cinco de Mayo clash against the redhead next year.

Comment

Yikes! The kid is going to get destroyed at 160

Comment

I'd honestly pick the top 5 to beat him anyways. Hes just not that good.

Comment

Working...
                    X