Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Rank and Matchroom should be taking notes on how Haymon is having Ruiz behave.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    You're making the claim buddy so the onus is on you to support it.
    As a boxing fan th onus is on you to keep up with the news. "buddy"

Comment

Ruiz doesn’t want to fight in the UK because everything will be stacked against him , Haymon and Ruiz are ruining boxing , because he wants a somewhat even playing field

Whyte pops dirty and a honourable company like Matchroom doesn’t even tell his competitor beforehand , Thays how stand up companies run , Take Notes PBC

Comment

Everybody is not going to be a Submissive little B#TCH to Eddie Hearn like you

YOU don't even know the Verbiage of the Contract yet you want Andy to just do whatever Eddie tells him. Yes he signed the contract but clearly NOBODY not even Eddie was prepared for the this Scenario of Andy Beating AJ and them having to scramble to setup the rematch immediately

When things don't go Eddie way all you do is B#TCH and COMPLAIN on this forum it is not that serious

Relax, let them work things out sorry but your Jesus Eddie Hearn is going to have to compromise a bit or run the risk of going to Court and not only have this thing dragged out, Andy could also start dropping Belts which is something they do not want. They hope is that AJ gets all the Belts back in the rematch.
        Last edited by sicko; 08-10-2019, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
          Ruiz doesn’t want to fight in the UK because everything will be stacked against him , Haymon and Ruiz are ruining boxing , because he wants a somewhat even playing field

Whyte pops dirty and a honourable company like Matchroom doesn’t even tell his competitor beforehand , Thays how stand up companies run , Take Notes PBC
          Try and twist it as much as you want. The fact is he doesn't want to honour a contract, which is bad for the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            As a boxing fan th onus is on you to keep up with the news. "buddy"
            Oh yeah because location clauses in a rematch clause are so important to me Please go ahead and revoke my boxing fan license for not knowing. I have brought shame to my identity as a Boxing fan.

Please

You made the claim, support it. Simple.

If you can't do that then shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Everybody is not going to be a Submissive little B#TCH to Eddie Hearn like you

YOU don't even know the Verbiage of the Contract yet you want Andy to just do whatever Eddie tells him. Yes he signed the contract but clearly NOBODY not even Eddie was prepared for the this Scenario of Andy Beating AJ and them having to scramble to setup the rematch

When things don't go Eddie way all you do is B#TCH and COMPLAIN on this forum it is not that serious
              So what you're saying is Ruiz and Haymon signed it because they didn't think Ruiz would win?

Comment

Refusing to honour location clauses.
                Demanding more money.

It's like the contract fat boy signed doesn't exist.

Top Rank and Matchroom should avoid giving PBC shots at their champions because this is ridiculous. PBC is already doing it to them and now they're being ****s with signed contracts. **** PBC and **** Haymon.
                If you have leverage to force the other side to re-negotiate, why not use it?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Oh yeah because location clauses in a rematch clause are so important to me Please go ahead and revoke my boxing fan license for not knowing. I have brought shame to my identity as a Boxing fan.

Please

You made the claim, support it. Simple.

If you can't do that then shut the fuck up.
                  They're important enough for you to make multiple posts to me about it when it would have been much quicker and easier to google it. I'm not playing your game. How about don't enter discussions until you're informed enough to join them? "buddy"

Comment

Wilder wanted retirement money for the AJ fight. Ortiz followed suit. Other fighters would have been grateful to be offered a shot at 3 titles. Not these clowns.

And now Ruiz.

It's been a pattern.

On their own within the PBC camp, these clowns are only worth $1-2 mil per fight. Fans should be outraged with these clowns' greedy behaviour.

Comment

Try and twist it as much as you want. The fact is he doesn't want to honour a contract, which is bad for the sport.
                      I have less of a problem with a fighter and his advisors trying to fight on a level playing field then I do with A fighter who pops dirty and who’s team doesn’t even have the decency to notify the guy their fighting.

Ones a business move trying to use the leverage you now have to make it fair fight , The other is a scumbag move who doesn’t respect the fighters or the sport

Twist it as much as you want

Comment

Working...
                      X