Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aboutfkntime
    replied
    Originally posted by Paulrs87 View Post
    According to boxrec. AJ has been suspended by the New York athletic commission until October of this year. Anybody know why?

so has Pac ?

Leave a comment:

• Boxingraya
    replied
    AJ is suspended until he can prove he isn't a fraud. To that I say good luck.

Leave a comment:

• GGG Gloveking
    replied
    Its all a part of Eddie's plan. He'll have AJ suspended in NY, NV, and MEX. That way the rematch will have to be in UK.

Leave a comment:

• Marchegiano
    replied
    I thought NY suspended fighters regardless of the outcome right after they fought. They're controlling how often the journeymen can fight in their jurisdiction so's to limit liabilities....no?

Anyway, yeah, it isn't uncommon for NY to suspend people. It's so common I thought they did it every time.

Welcome to boxing bubba.

Leave a comment:

• 4truth
    replied
    Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    He didn't clean up the dressing room after the Ruiz fight. It was really a mess. NYC Dept of Sanitation had to be called in.
    Glad to hear they are cracking down on that kind of reprehensible behavior.

Guess they will have to fight in the UK now

Leave a comment:

• Nash out
    replied
    I think its not needed for Boxrec to list suspensions for normal reasons. It just confuses new/certain fans, that might think there's a major reason for the ban. We all know anyway that if a top fighter has a big fight, that he's not going to be back out in the ring again anytime soon. Of course, when Dillian Whyte's T-virus comes back from Racoon City, it would be right for that to be listed on boxrec.

Leave a comment:

• hmc87
    replied
    Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    When you get ko'd you automatically get suspended..even if you win you get suspended a lot of the time to prevent you from fighting again to soon
    Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    Manny just won and is suspended
    /thread

And yeah its especially important now because, ya know, two fighters LITERALLY DIED from brain swelling in the past MONTH

Leave a comment:

• New England
    replied
    Originally posted by el*** View Post
    Ive seen those suspension things everywhere, very annoying.

Sucks that boxrec gives us that but took away other things they used to have like the weigh in numbers, the rounds of the KO ect.

Yeah pacquaio hasnt even fought in New York, atleast in the last 10 years.

create an account on boxrec and sign in and you'll be able to view everything. weights, rounds, etc. it's free.

Leave a comment:

• denium
    replied
    Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Check Lomachenko page. He's suspended by California until October and Crolla didn't even pinch him

Leave a comment:

• elfag
    replied
    Ive seen those suspension things everywhere, very annoying.

Sucks that boxrec gives us that but took away other things they used to have like the weigh in numbers, the rounds of the KO ect.

Originally posted by New England View Post
    this happens all the time after guys fight. it just means they don't have a license.

check out my ahhhh boxeng recarddd

my ahhhh promoter bobarum

https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/6129

that's pacquiao. suspended. thurman, suspended indefinitely.

nothing to see here. not based on boxrec showing you that they don't have a license to fight.

Yeah pacquaio hasnt even fought in New York, atleast in the last 10 years.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X