Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andy Ruiz To Hearn On Location After Whyte Testing Positive: "NOTHING IS SETTLED"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #11
    Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Hearniacs put Joshua on a very high pedestal after he beat a 41 year old inactive and shot Wlad. I’m surprised he didn’t kill himself when his PED popping gay ****star got dropped 4x and quit against Andy Ruiz Jr. an inactive and Unranked fighter who looks like an extra from a Tecate commercial. Rememberer at the weigh in when the drunk brits were yelling at Andy? Calling him a Fat POS? Well their god spit out his mouthpiece and quit.

    Plus, BangEM is Juggernauts alt.
    Seems like the forum will have one less idiot on here that being you if you accept the ban bet which your coward azz backed out of not long ago and now have another one ?

    Comment


    • #12
      Originally posted by BangEM View Post
      LMAO! This fat cu.nt will end up pawning his chains and balls by the time they’re done with him, lol.

      I think he wants his mum to return to where she took her from. The rematch would’ve probably happened in NY, but his co..ckiness is the reason why they now want Cardiff and nothing else.

      Once they announce the fight, please don’t honour it, fat pleb, lol.

      It’s true. I think they will make the fight in Cardiff and even if they had any thoughts of going if in New York, now they will make sure it’s in Cardiff because of his mouth.

      He has no leverage in this rematch.

      I like Ruiz and it was good to see him win but until he can beat AJ again, he’s going to have to do what they say

      Comment


      • #13
        Andy has fitness gurus in his camp ?!?!?!?

        I'm dying

        Comment


        • #14
          huh...thats weird

          the other day some UK fanboys tried telling me andy ate his "humble pie"...LOL

          Comment


          • #15
            Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
            Andy has fitness gurus in his camp ?!?!?!?

            I'm dying
            His fitness level is sure better than Joshua’s is.


            Or was it Andy who was sucking wind and asking his trainer why he was tired? Lmao

            Comment


            • #16
              Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              huh...thats weird

              the other day some UK fanboys tried telling me andy ate his "humble pie"...LOL
              UK Fanboys are also saying Rivas failed his drug test, not Whyte. Guess they can’t fathom taking steroids, loading your gloves and not being able to drop your opponent. “Tangled legs doe” lmfao

              The sport will be much better once all the world titles are back in North America and Japan, and the chinless brits can go back to fighting for their stupid lion belt.

              Comment


              • #17
                Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                His fitness level is sure better than Joshua’s is.


                Or was it Andy who was sucking wind and asking his trainer why he was tired? Lmao
                What happened prior to AJ ''quitting'' in the corner (AKA the ref didn't like how he reacted to questions even though he answered them in a timely manner) doesn't mean jack.

                I would like to see both of them in training camp though !!!!

                Comment


                • #18
                  Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                  What happened prior to AJ ''quitting'' in the corner (AKA the ref didn't like how he reacted to questions even though he answered them in a timely manner) doesn't mean jack.

                  I would like to see both of them in training camp though !!!!
                  Answered them in a timely manner? You mean whispered “yes” with his arms on the ropes after he was asked a third time?

                  He’s lucky the ref didn’t waive it off after the third round. Ref didn’t let him quit the first time.

                  Comment


                  • #19
                    Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    It’s true. I think they will make the fight in Cardiff and even if they had any thoughts of going if in New York, now they will make sure it’s in Cardiff because of his mouth.

                    He has no leverage in this rematch.

                    I like Ruiz and it was good to see him win but until he can beat AJ again, he’s going to have to do what they say
                    Honestly, I think they were seriously considering doing it in New York again and it makes sense a lot financially. Even when you watch all the interviews Adam Smith did prior to last week - you could tell he had given up on the rematch being in the UK. However, Ruiz jinxed himself with his mouth/attitude and by calling himself the “A-side”. You signed a legally binding contract, mate.

                    Anyway, he has to come to Cardiff and do the same thing he did at the MSG. I also think Matchroom/DAZN have promotional rights over his next two fights.

                    Comment


                    • #20
                      ... Ruiz must be about some more money -- which is understandable...

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP