Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who’s gonna fight on Mexican independence weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's not "Kingnelo", it doesn't matter to me....

Comment

Hope LSC-----------------

Comment

GGG vs Munguia? Maybe Mikey Garcia vs Danny Garcia would be my second guess.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          At this point does it really matter? Either nobody fights that date or it won't be a big fight anyway. Technically GGG fought on Cinco De Mayo weekend (Vanes) and it was joke nobody cared. It didn't feel like a real Cinco De Mayo fight week. If they try to force Munguia it will be more the same and won't move the needle just another pointless GGG mismatch. And there is no time for another promoter or Mexican fighter
          If it's a meaningless fight then I agree it doesn't matter. But it can also serve as an opportunity for other fighters to gain more mainstream attention they wouldn't usually get. I think it was in 2012 when Mayweather was in prison and it allowed Martinez-Chavez Jr to fight on the independence weekend date. That fight ended up doing close to a million buys if I remember rightly.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            Mikey vs DSG is a good shout. The trail seems to have gone cold on that fight...

Comment

Itd be nice if PBC, DAZN, and ESPN/TR had 3 "free t.v." shows at different times highlighting their Mexican champs.

Comment

Munguia vs margarito in Tijuana

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  That would be good if Mikey comes to win not survive.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                    Zurdo needs to step up and fill this spot. Zurdo/Smith, who you got??
                    Smith by easy KO. There is a reason Canelo went after Fielding and Kovalev but not Smith. Smith is a good fighter who hits hard and fast with both hands to head and body.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      If it's not "Kingnelo", it doesn't matter to me....
                      I know it's impossible and unthinkable but if another boxer beats Kingnelo does that boxer become a king?

Comment

Working...
                      X