Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just how good was Durant? Also is he the greatest mexican fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    I think LeBron is the better defender & Kevin the better shooter.
    Maybe 3-5 years ago but Lebron doesn’t play defense anymore

Comment

Well, Mayweather put him in his top 5 p4p ahead of guys like Chavez and Ali. In fact, he didn't even bother putting Robinson in his list so there you go.

Comment

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
        He could if he were a natural MW. People keep saying how small duran is... Yet if you look at his back you can tell hes clearly a MW
        Duran was five six and started out as a 126lbs .You obviously didn’t know anything about him untill you looked him up on boxing rec probably today which tells me your very young or not knowledgeable about boxing.You spelled his name Durant that says it all.You referred to him as a Mexican fighter which tells me your a Wikipedia warrior.Your one of those boxing rec historians.Guy I can’t take you serious and then you leave a rep mark.Next time know the fighters name and what country he is from.

Comment

Originally posted by papichulosweg View Post
          Roberto duran es de Panama pinche wey
          Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
          Listen man we have enough champions in Mexico we don’t need to be stealing away no champions from Panama even though yes Duran not durant pendejo was the greatest Latino to ever lace up the gloves. No mamez wey te pasas d vrg
          Estan locos estos vatos ......Durant juega basketbol

Duran and Chávez both greatest LATIN fighters ever

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
            Duran was five six and started out as a 126lbs .You obviously didn’t know anything about him untill you looked him up on boxing rec probably today which tells me your very young or not knowledgeable about boxing.You spelled his name Durant that says it all.You referred to him as a Mexican fighter which tells me your a Wikipedia warrior.Your one of those boxing rec historians.Guy I can’t take you serious and then you leave a rep mark.Next time know the fighters name and what country he is from.
            He started out as a bantamweight.. so whos the dimwit now?

Comment

My guy you joined this forum in 2018. probably because of Mayweather-Connor right? I have been boxing since 2005 i've had plenty of Am fights, I have sacrificed my good looks for this sport. So don't say that i dont know **** about boxing cause ive been following this sport since I started it in 2005.

Comment

My guy you joined this forum in 2018. probably because of Mayweather-Connor right? I have been boxing since 2005 i've had plenty of Am fights, I have sacrificed my good looks for this sport. So don't say that i dont know **** about boxing cause ive been following this sport since I started it in 2005.
                That’s exactly my point your young and know nothing about a fighter who started in 67 you didn’t even know an atgs correct name.Ive been involved in boxing since 70s my last amateur fight was in early 80s and I’m still handsome.Learn defense or you will end up a cantaloupe.Whst if I started a fighter debate with you about Chavez sr and I started off by calling him Chavent sr how stupid would I look and how much credibility would I have.

Comment

That’s exactly my point your young and know nothing about a fighter who started in 67 you didn’t even know an atgs correct name.Ive been involved in boxing since 70s my last amateur fight was in early 80s and I’m still handsome.Learn defense or you will end up a cantaloupe.Whst if I started a fighter debate with you about Chavez sr and I started off by calling him Chavent sr how stupid would I look and how much credibility would I have.
                  It;s a forum Joke you ******. What is it that you don't get? I wish teleportation was a real thing. So I could teleport to your location, and give you an ass whopping you senile bastard
                  Last edited by The Problem; 07-10-2019, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Lmao........

Comment

It;s a forum Joke you ******. What is it that you don't get? I wish teleportation was a real thing. So I could teleport to your location, and give you an ass whopping you senile bastard
                      in your ****king dreams

Comment

Working...
                      X