Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just how good was Durant? Also is he the greatest mexican fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know who Mexico Durant is but I know op is an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      I think LeBron is the better defender & Kevin the better shooter.
      He was. Doesn't do much of that nowadays though.

Comment

No he wasn't! Tito Trinidad would of whooped him.
        GTFOH with that! Tito Trinidad?
        Last edited by JohnCastellanos; 07-10-2019, 11:38 AM.

Comment

You the idiot that can't name more than TWO good fighter he beat so I'm not gon piss off, hoe
          ****kkk off you fa:got do you know anything of his early career the fighters he beat plus a prime Leonard lost a close fight to hagler beat Barkley who beat Hearns twice and was 175 champ.Barkley was a huge physical middleweight who like Duran fought past his prime.He fought these guys 30 lbs over his prime weight .I don’t remember Chavez fighting any middleweights or mayweather stepping up to challenge GGG.Duran fought a prime Hagler and damn near beat him.Your one of those arse holes that just goes around jumping threads to start crap.The Guy didn’t even have Duran’s name right.Once again butt Fuukkkk piss off.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
            ****kkk off you fa:got do you know anything of his early career the fighters he beat plus a prime Leonard lost a close fight to hagler beat Barkley who beat Hearns twice and was 175 champ.Barkley was a huge physical middleweight who like Duran fought past his prime.He fought these guys 30 lbs over his prime weight .I don’t remember Chavez fighting any middleweights or mayweather stepping up to challenge GGG.Duran fought a prime Hagler and damn near beat him.Your one of those arse holes that just goes around jumping threads to start crap.The Guy didn’t even have Duran’s name right.Once again butt Fuukkkk piss off.
            Hearns was already done by the time Brkley beat him. Other than his 1 Close Win against SRL he hasn;t done ****. Yea he some win against other low quality champions, but AGAIN he lost all his biggest fights.you shouldn't get praise for being competitive. Not only that this dude had 70+ fights yet he was fighting guys with under .5 fights whats up with that? padded record much?

Comment

No he wasn't! Tito Trinidad would of whooped him.
              Tito Trinidad wasn't a career lightweight who went up to Middleweight winning titles the whole way there.

Tito would have been left crying on the floor as his illegally padded gloves and fists get powdered into dust from hitting Haglers head and he's **** n pissed all down his legs as Hagler whips them bodyshots in.

Duran would have demolished Tito and his resume proves who the better fighter is.

After Duran you still have guys like Salvador Sanchez who ****s all over Tito hopkinsed into obscurity dad.

Comment

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
                you dope and you realize barkley wasnt a very good mw. and big whoop. so hes a 2 div champ. i still dont see how hes top 10 atg
                Imagine Jorge Linares goes up to Middleweight and stops David Lemiuex after Linares having over 70 fights at lightweight and being at the end of his career.

That's almost equivalent to what Duran.

Comment

Originally posted by Doritos View Post
                  Imagine Jorge Linares goes up to Middleweight and stops David Lemiuex after Linares having over 70 fights at lightweight and being at the end of his career.

That's almost equivalent to what Duran.
                  He could if he were a natural MW. People keep saying how small duran is... Yet if you look at his back you can tell hes clearly a MW

Comment

He could if he were a natural MW. People keep saying how small duran is... Yet if you look at his back you can tell hes clearly a MW
                    But he's not. Neither was Duran.

I've met Duran in real life, he's 5'7 tops.

You call that a natural middleweight?

If Duran was a natural MW he wouldn't have been able to have 70 plus fights at lightweight.

Comment

Hearns was already done by the time Brkley beat him. Other than his 1 Close Win against SRL he hasn;t done ****. Yea he some win against other low quality champions, but AGAIN he lost all his biggest fights.you shouldn't get praise for being competitive. Not only that this dude had 70+ fights yet he was fighting guys with under .5 fights whats up with that? padded record much?
                      You don’t even know he’s from panama a citizen he was never referred to as a Mexican fighter .You don’t know anything about him or his early career .You don’t even know his name .I don’t have the patience to go over his early career with you get ahold of rusty he will set you straight.He is considered by many to be the best lightweight champion ever.Hearns wAs middleweight champion and not washed up when Barkley beat him the first time .all of these fights are 30lbs over his prime weight.You want to judge Duran at the end of his career your starting at the wrong end.Did you judge Chavez at the end of his I think he went 18-6 or so and I don’t see him fighting atg except Oscar twice.No close fights with a middleweight champ in his prime such as hagler.There was no doubt who the winner was after the last Bell with srl.Leonard easily lost the first five rounds and was fighting from behind the whole fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X