Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just how good was Durant? Also is he the greatest mexican fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by The Problem
    Didn't he lose all his fights? also his Mw tittle was against a bum lol. How is this guy a better fighter than Jcj sr

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
    Your an Un knowledgeable bum maybe a cantaloupe.
    But you can't debate it....LMMFAO!

Comment

You can't answer his question either....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
        Listen man we have enough champions in Mexico we don't need to be stealing away no champions from Panama even though yes Duran not durant pendejo was the greatest Latino to ever lace up the gloves. No mamez wey te pasas d vrg
        No he wasn't! Tito Trinidad would of whooped him.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Originally Posted by The Problem
          Didn't he lose all his fights? also his Mw tittle was against a bum lol. How is this guy a better fighter than Jcj sr

But you can't debate it....LMMFAO!
          Didn't he lose all his fights?Tell me how I debate that?Your a idiot just like him so piss off.

Comment

I remember you .A complete stroke .

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra Curry View Post
              He's kinda sensitive but I think he's at least as good as Lebron, certainly a better defender.
              I hope his Achilles heals properly.
              I think LeBron is the better defender & Kevin the better shooter.

Comment

Are you aware that he's the only light weight in History to win a Middle weight Title not even Floyd attempted this and by the way he never used catch weights or avoided the best you dope

Comment

Didn't he lose all his fights?Tell me how I debate that?Your a idiot just like him so piss off.
                  i meant all his big fights. wildfred,hearns,srl,hag plus his he was fighting guys with under 5 fights tf

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    Are you aware that he's the only light weight in History to win a Middle weight Title not even Floyd attempted this and by the way he never used catch weights or avoided the best you dope
                    you dope and you realize barkley wasnt a very good mw. and big whoop. so hes a 2 div champ. i still dont see how hes top 10 atg

Comment

Didn’t he lose all his fights?Tell me how I debate that?Your a idiot just like him so piss off.
                      You the idiot that can't name more than TWO good fighter he beat so I'm not gon piss off, hoe

Comment

Working...
                      X