Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wait... So Rigo's height is actually 5 foot 2????? WOW!! No wonder he lost to Loma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boogbx
    replied
    All the trash Rigo talked, he got beaten down. No excuses.

Leave a comment:

• Eddy Current
    replied
    The size difference was laughable when they were in the ring. It was the equivalent of Canelo fighting Joshua at heavyweight.

Leave a comment:

• dirty fingers
    replied
    5'2" ? Hell no. Rigo told me he's 4'8" and has to put on height for fights!

Leave a comment:

• _Rexy_
    replied
    Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
    boxrec has his height listed at 5'5, but I'm hearing that his true height is 5'2??????

Jesus....

Where did you "hear" that? Rigo is an olympian, so his stats should be 100% correct

and Loma is 5'8 isn't he? That pic looks like 3 inches. not 6. Especially with Loma standing straight and Rigo slouched.

Leave a comment:

• richardt
    replied
    boxrec has his height listed at 5'5, but I'm hearing that his true height is 5'2??????

Jesus....

You forget that Rigo has the longer reach.

Leave a comment:

• Luilun
    replied

Jesus....

No wonder Marquez and Pacquaio lost to Mayweather they're much shorter or better yet Mike Tyson losing to Buster Douglas who was 6 inches taller than Mike Tyson

Leave a comment:

• GhostofDempsey
    replied
    And Hitman Tommy Hearns was 6 inches taller than Duran when they fought, guess we can’t truly give him full credit for that win then. Careful what you walk into.

Leave a comment:

• GGG Gloveking
    replied
    Loma beat him down a couple inches

Leave a comment:

• Wait... So Rigo's height is actually 5 foot 2????? WOW!! No wonder he lost to Loma

Jesus....

Working...
X