Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out of Wilder and Fury who does Usyk have a better chance against?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Wilder knocks him out Fury outpoints him, but probably Wilder if he can avoid the right hand.

Comment

He has a better chance to beat Fury because Fury is not a big puncher and he has a low work rate averaging not much over 30 punches a round. Usyk averages about double that many punches per round. I don't think Usyk has ever been knocked down and he is a sklled boxer. He has a good chance to beat either of them but Wilder's fast deadly right makes him the more dangerous opponent in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
        I think most folks will say Wilder is the easier match up but I will disagree. Wilder has shown the ability to land on everyone so far. The power will be the biggest difference Usyk has to deal with as he moves up in weight. A fully extended power shot from Wilder will rip his head off. Fury can be beat with solid fundamentals. Usyk is solid in that department. I can absolutely see Usyk winning a decision vs Fury. Wilder will eventually rip his head off though.
        Rip his head off? Then Wilder's dream of a kill in the ring would come true.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Usyk is far harder to hit than Fury. Usyk would tie Wilder in knots.
          I’m not so sure about that.

Usyk might be my favourite fighter and there’s a case he could be p4p no.1 but he’s actually not difficult to hit.

One of his big flaws is that he probably gets caught too much for such a skilled boxer. He was getting tagged a fair bit in quite a few of his fights. He’s excellent though.

Fury will be much harder to hit at heavyweight than Usyk. Fury’s reach allows him to usually control the distance, you can count on one hand how many times Wilder and Wlad got in range to throw properly against Fury. Usyk being the smaller man will need to be in much closer range to do work and more hittable than he was at cruiswerweight.

Comment

Usyk is a better boxer than Fury and tyson isn't going to hurt him. I take Usyk over Fury.

I don't know enough about Usyk's chin or his speed at HW to know how he'd fare against Wilder.

Comment

Usyk harder to hit than Fury!? What you smoking mate? Usyk got hit a thousand times against Briedis and won a very close decision. Fury beats Usyk easily, bigger, better, more skilled.

Comment

You usyk fanboys have to stop. its GGG all over again. USYK is top at cruiser. but I dont think he has a higher ring IQ than Fury and Wilder can knock his head off. USYK has to get inside on wilder who has ko power through 12 rounds, just as quick, and a massive reach advantage.
                Wilder and Furys reach are 83 and 85 inches
                usyk is 78
                USYK would have to try to outpoint Wilder while not impossible, he risks getting put to sleep.

now who thinks usyk can beat andy ruiz? I think ruiz smokes him as well.

Comment

Cunningham, a cruiserweight, gave Fury some problems. I know Fury's improved a lot since then, but Usyk's speed and skills can make this fight very frustrating for him. I don't expect Usyk to beat Fury, but he can exploit weaknesses that bigger and slower fighters can't.

Comment

The problem with Wilder, the opponent has to be perfect for 12 rounds. Otherwise it's over

Comment

Wilder will be swinging at air and lose badly

Comment

Working...
                      X