Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kosei Tanaka-Jonathan Gonzalez Set For 8/24 In Nagoya, Japan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kosei Tanaka-Jonathan Gonzalez Set For 8/24 In Nagoya, Japan

Kosei Tanaka gets a true home game for his next fight. The unbeaten three-division titlist and reigning flyweight beltholder from Japan is set for his next title defense, which will come versus Puerto Rico's Jonathan Gonzalez. The bout will take place August 24 at Takeda Teva Ocean Arena in Tanaka's hometown of Nagoya, Japan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This guy tanaka is criminally underated

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
      This guy tanaka is criminally underated
      Because he is fighting with tomato cans

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        Because he is fighting with tomato cans
        Yeah because angel acosta, taguchi, fuentes and kimura are tomato cans?

He should become a juicehead like nery

Comment

Alright, deal with the #1 contender, then hopefully a unification or 2nd fight with Kimura

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
            Yeah because angel acosta, taguchi, fuentes and kimura are tomato cans?

He should become a juicehead like nery
            Yeah. They are

Hahahaha Fuentes? They guy has like 6 years shot.

Nery beat Yamanaka , the best bantamweight and champion from Japan

Comment

YNery beat Yamanaka , the best bantamweight and champion from Japan
              ... and twice had to cheat to do so. Not the best example, though hardly matters as they will never be in the same weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                Alright, deal with the #1 contender, then hopefully a unification or 2nd fight with Kimura
                My guess is that he will soon move up to 115, as he wants to fight the winner of Ioka-Palicte if not later this year then by 1st quarter of 2020.

My next story will explain why a rematch with Kimura is highly unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
                  My guess is that he will soon move up to 115, as he wants to fight the winner of Ioka-Palicte if not later this year then by 1st quarter of 2020.

My next story will explain why a rematch with Kimura is highly unlikely.
                  Cool cool. Tanaka going for a world title in his 4th weight class in his mid 20's would be crazy. I imagine Ioka/Tanaka would be massive in Japan. If he keeps winning those titles he can ride those WBO move up mandatory's as far as they'll take him lol.

Also, in that case make Taguchi vs Kimura for that 112 lb belt!

Comment

Yeah. They are

Hahahaha Fuentes? They guy has like 6 years shot.

Nery beat Yamanaka , the best bantamweight and champion from Japan
                    Nery didn't beat Yamanaka while making weight and/or without the help of PEDs

Comment

Working...
                    X