Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: I Told Breazeale I Love Him, We Shook Hands

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P4Pdunny
    replied
    too much was made of his pre-fight comments, most fighters have said worse and Wilder is on record repeatedly saying that the main thing is the safety of boxers. Just a brush to beat him with.

He's emotional and sometimes can't keep that in check, before a fight you can't take anything these guys say serious or they wouldn't be allowed to compete in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• yard man
    replied
    I must give it to Wildher he show real class after a brilliant win , that was an epic knockout . just pissed he is going to fight ortiz again , can someone tel Al haymond to fuk off with these bull**** fights

Leave a comment:

• Oshio
    replied
    Truly, that's classy from Wilder. This is what or how boxing should be

Leave a comment:

• MisanthropicNY
    replied
    After the fight, no reason to keep bad blood. I respect Wilder for being classy here.

Leave a comment:

• Boksfan
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeDTheRealOne View Post
    Cute....try again though
    Stop hating on my brotha Wildher! War Beyonce!

Leave a comment:

• MikeDTheRealOne
    replied
    You gets no giggles

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    Beyonce Wildher showing his femine part.

Cute....try again though

Leave a comment:

• Bwall004
    replied
    Then they had Ortiz up there. Lost a lot of respect for him for passing on the Joshua fight. But Wilder and Joshua really need to make this happen by this year or next.

Leave a comment:

• Breno G
    replied
    so all the "I want a body on my record" bs talk for this?

shut up and just fight Wilder. That's where you're mildly entertaining

Leave a comment:

• Boksfan
    replied
    Beyonce Wildher showing his femine part.

Leave a comment:

• DougalDylan
    replied
    Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Now we know wilder is a big softy at heart. All the talk before was just trying to be intimidating. Brazil talked a pretty good fight also to be fair, minus bodybags
    I don't know about softy he loves to dish out a beating (in one case strangulation to women and kids) acoording to his charge sheet ..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X