Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: I Told Breazeale I Love Him, We Shook Hands

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hugh grant
    replied
    Now we know wilder is a big softy at heart. All the talk before was just trying to be intimidating. Brazil talked a pretty good fight also to be fair, minus bodybags

Leave a comment:

• yankees7448
    replied
    Glad they got this fight out of the way. I knew it wouldn't last long after seeing breazeale struggle so much with that bum in his last fight. Just glad everyone came out healthy.

Leave a comment:

• Eddy Current
    replied
    I thought there may be more jokes about Wilder saying it's great how after a fight you can hug and kiss your opponent

Leave a comment:

• giant_king
    replied
    Wow its amazing how much power that right hand has.we haven't seen power like that since the Mike Tyson era.enjoy this era while it last cause power like that doesn't comes around so often

Leave a comment:

• Letmaku
    replied
    Wild Beast Wilder Unleashed Again!
    Last edited by Letmaku; 05-19-2019, 03:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: I Told Breazeale I Love Him, We Shook Hands

WBC Heavyweight World Champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder delivered the 40th knockout of his career in devastating fashion Saturday night, sending mandatory challenger Dominic "Trouble" Breazeale flat on his back with a trademark right hand in front of a raucous crowd at Barclays Center, in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions. (photo by Ryan Hafey)
    [Click Here To Read More]
Working...
X