Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Explains Why WBC Was Wrong To Order Loma-Campbell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Explains Why WBC Was Wrong To Order Loma-Campbell

Earlier this week, the World Boxing Council made a controversial decision to order a world title fight, for the vacant WBC lightweight belt, between Luke Campbell and Vasiliy Lomachenko. The title was recently vacated by Mikey Garcia, who back in March moved up to the welterweight division to challenge Errol Spence.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It doesn’t seem fair if you’re next in line.

Comment

The funny thing is if Hearn promoted Lomachenko, he would be on here praising the WBC for the bold move of attempting to bring clarity to the division.

Comment

Love it, love it!

Karma for Hearns playing ring around the Rosie with Wilder in the initial negotiations for the AJ fight and this is just the beginning!

Campbell is about to get battered like some fish and chips!

Comment

Can anyone explain why #1 vs #3 for a vacant title is more worthy than a unification match? Unification comes with far more weight than anything else in my opinion.

Comment

Nor does it seem fair if you’re afraid that your boys gonna loose his title. Yes, stocks will go down

Comment

So, WBC wants the best LW in the world to be WBC champ? I don´t see the problem. Sulaiman is a greedy, corrupt pig but he got this one right. ABCs should do this more often instead of letting chumps collect their trinkets and hold them hostage.

Comment

Wasn’t fair that you was trying skip over the #2 guy to have Haney fight for title either even after Abdullaev said Ramadan wouldn’t effect him being ready to fight Campbell for title

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                  So, WBC wants the best LW in the world to be WBC champ? I don´t see the problem. Sulaiman is a greedy, corrupt pig but he got this one right. ABCs should do this more often instead of letting chumps collect their trinkets and hold them hostage.
                  Say it louder so everyone can here you please

Comment

I'm fine with it, Eddie just knows Luke Campbell is going to get DESTROYED like Crolla

WBC need to be consistent though, get Dillian Whyte his shot at Wilder, get Jermall Charlo his shot at Canelo and Get Prograis his shot at Jose Ramiez!

No surprise that Hearn and Suliman relationship is not going well though

Comment

Working...
                    X