Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo-Adams, Browne-Pascal Card Now June 29 In Houston

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo-Adams, Browne-Pascal Card Now June 29 In Houston

Jermall Charlo's return to his hometown will take place a little later in June than expected. Multiple sources have informed BoxingScene.com that Charlo's WBC interim middleweight title defense against Brandon Adams has been scheduled for June 29 in Houston. Showtime will televise the Charlo-Adams match as the main event of a doubleheader from NRG Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

For the love of God, my man Pascal needs to retire before he gets seriously hurt! I would have thought that what just happened to Adonis would have been a message.

Comment

I guess it's Browne's turn to beat up Pascal. None of these light heavyweights will fight each other, so they have to keep using the Pascal's, Chilemba's and Joe Smith Jr's of the world to fight.

Comment

Browne trying to fight a common opponent with Bivol before facing off or what? Or will Browne go the Gvozdyk route?

Comment

Ironic both on the same card because both are in the same damn position on the outside look in when it comes to their Divisions

Comment

Right here in Houston....ringside seats await

Comment

Like I've been, saying Haymon is giving FOX all of his better matchups recently. Fox gets Harrison-Charlo and Rigondeaux-Ceja plus Hurd Williams on May 11th, and Showtime gets these two mismatch fights instead.

Comment

I'll probably watch Andrade vs Sulecki instead. Fan of Browne and Jermall though.

Comment

Pascal is legit crazy what is he trying to achieve?! Love the lions heart attitude but damn.

Comment

Charlo really looking to play it safe. He wants that Nelo payday. Guy fights bum after bum and thinks he deserves the fight with Cinnamon Gtfoh

Comment

Working...
                    X