Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence-Garcia PPV On Demand Until 4/17, Replay Will Come Later

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never waste your money on lame fights.download free on YouTube

Comment

Talk about trying to milk the tit...shameful.

Comment

Sheeeeiiiiiit they need to throw in the untelevised undercard too then. Something.

Comment

Lol the full fight was available like 2 hours after it happened on youtube. What moron would pay for a fcking replay?

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
            Who wants to see that garbage card and horrible main event?!
            LMAO are you mad Mikey got his ass beat. Stop crying like a bytch! Your boy got his ass whooped. I enjoyed it like many other people did.

Comment

why would anyone buy a fight they know the results to and that is available on youtube?

Comment

350-400k sales before they do this replay crap which is not going to add to buys is a big success for both guys first ppv fight now give him Pac-Man to propel him to next ppv star

Comment

Most ******ed thing ive ever heard about boxing.

Comment

Jokes on Fox . Doubt anyone wants to Pay to watch that fight again .

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                      LMAO are you mad Mikey got his ass beat. Stop crying like a bytch! Your boy got his ass whooped. I enjoyed it like many other people did.
                      Eat a di.ck. I called the outcome when the fight was announced, bi.tchass troll.

Comment

Working...
                      X