Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence-Garcia PPV On Demand Until 4/17, Replay Will Come Later

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence-Garcia PPV On Demand Until 4/17, Replay Will Come Later

Fox Sports went all in for its first Pay-Per-View, essentially investing four months worth of time and resources into its March 16 show, topped by Errol Spence's 12-round shutout of Mikey Garcia in their battle of unbeaten pound-for-pound entrants at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. The platform's efforts proved to be a game-changer, especially given the commercial success; so, too, is the manner in which Fox Sports PPV events will be made available, as well as the extended period for such shows to remain available for purchase.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is what I was saying last week. FOX will continue running the PPV like they do with the UFC and other PPVs for a little bit longer. This isn't a case of rewarding your subscribers like on HBO or SHO.

Comment

Who wants to see that garbage card and horrible main event?!

Comment

Good I'll get to see Garcia's little ass get humiliated like I said he would. I didn't ppv and watching Garcia get spanked wasn't worth whatever they were charging. For free it is

Comment

Pretty sure no one cares about that fight

Comment

I dvr’d It while I watched it. Watched that fight 3 times since. I rather enjoyed seeing Spence masterfully punish Garcia and silence his fans who booed Spence. Very much enjoyed seeing nearly 48,000 people fill the stadium. Fox appears to be quite happy with its relationship with the PBC and the success of this ppv

Comment

Wat fool would pay a dollar to see that dull boring mismatch... Waste of time as well as $!!

Comment

Boxingscene is just lying white media. PBC is about bringing free boxing to the fans. I'm sure the replay will be available for free on the usual date, the saturday after the fight. White media can't fool me.

Comment

Who in their right mind is going to pay $75 to watch a replay of a fight that was a 12-0 shut out?

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    Who in their right mind is going to pay $75 to watch a replay of a fight that was a 12-0 shut out?
                    the same people who would rather pay $85 on PPV for a fight rather than see it on an app for $10

we call em dummies round here

Comment

Working...
                    X