No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero, Jesus Cuellar Get TKO Wins in Carson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero, Jesus Cuellar Get TKO Wins in Carson

CARSON, California Former two-division champion Robert Guerrero, 35, stopped Hevinson Herrera after five rounds on the undercard of the Shawn Porter-Yordenis Ugas card Saturday at Dignity Health Sports Park. Guerrero stalked Herrera from the opening bell, controlling the fight and landing hard punches periodically. In the fifth round, a big left sent Herrera sprawling to the canvas but he was able to get up and survive the round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Robert , you need to get rid of your dad as a trainer , get a real trainer, you're from California go to Robert Garcia , Freddie roach or Virgil Hunter , that man already as much as he knew

Comment

Robert the ghost vs Shawn Porter make it happen!! stop ducking lol

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
        Robert , you need to get rid of your dad as a trainer , get a real trainer, you're from California go to Robert Garcia , Freddie roach or Virgil Hunter , that man already as much as he knew
        WTF you saying?? You make no sense pendejo!

Comment

I thought Guerrero retired

He’s not a bad commentator but needs to keep that brain intact

Retire

Comment

That's boochit, baby! You got baby nuts for even suggesting it.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              WTF you saying?? You make no sense pendejo!
              As long as I understand what I said that's the only thing that matters bastardo 😝 do yourself a favor and get a life , hop off my nuts

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                That's boochit, baby! You got baby nuts for even suggesting it.
                It's not boochit baby, he already outgrew his dad, a few fights back he lost to a literal cab driver , it's time to move on and get a real trainer , the same thing is happening with Shawn Porter , he arguably lost last night, you cannot stay with Daddy all your career , you gotta keep learning in boxing

Comment

As long as I understand what I said that's the only thing that matters bastardo 😝 do yourself a favor and get a life , hop off my nuts
                  Do us all a favor and kill yourself you worthless piece of human waste!
                  Your mom should of swallowed you hijo de puta!

Comment

If Guerrero can get a bag for beating a journeyman, why not?

Comment

Working...
                    X