Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua, Miller Raise The Rivalry Level With Fiery Trash Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua, Miller Raise The Rivalry Level With Fiery Trash Talk

The request for civility from event promoter Eddie Hearn didn't matter to Anthony Joshua or Jarrell Miller, nor the history surrounding the forthcoming clash of unbeaten heavyweights at New York City's famed Madison Square Garden. At some point while in the vicinity of one another during Tuesday's press conference at MSG, things were bound to turn south. A kickoff presser to announce the June 1 headliner on DAZN-which marks Joshua's U.S. and MSG debut-was designed to recognize the rich history that came with heavyweight championship boxing at the venue dubbed The World's Most Famous Arena.' Hearn did his best to get both heavyweights to act on their best behavior, even directly demanding as much prior to the start of the presser.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haha I love it. In any noncombat sport, trash talk like this would be meaningless. But this is boxing and these two men will exchange blows come June. I hope they're ready to kill each other by the time the bell rings.

Miller talked a good game today but I still think Aj Ko's him in the mid to late rounds. I can't stand either of these frauds so either way whoever loses I'll be grinning from ear-to-ear.

Comment

Very curious to find out more about what Miller said about TUE's for Joshua. Anybody ever heard of this before?

Comment

From the small clips I saw while on break at work it looks like it was an entertaining press conference. I'm definitely looking forward to watching the whole press conference when I get home from work.

Comment

I guess AJ's next comeback will be: I will pay your aunts rent too and then I'll pay your dad's rent!! What you say?? I will pay your kids rent too when they grow up mutha foka. I will pay everybody's rent in this b*tch keep talkin' lol hahahaha

Comment

They sure made it fun and more anticipated

Comment

Miller is trying a little too hard.
              With the little he has accomplished thus far .. he ought to thank his stars he is making this payday.

I wonder if he would pull this same stunt if he was going up against Deontay!
              Last edited by slimPickings; 02-19-2019, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
                Miller is trying a little too hard.
                With the little he has accomplished thus far .. he ought to thank his stars he is making this payday.

Would love to see him pull this same stunt against Deontay!!
                Deontays has female emotions so much he tells fighters not to play with them,it wouldn't go good and there would be a brawl. A loud mouth physical guy on stage with a emotional mess never goes good.

Comment

It’s Apollo Creed vs Clubber Lang, hopefully with a different outcome this time.

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
                    It’s Apollo Creed vs Clubber Lang, hopefully with a different outcome this time.
                    creed never fought Lang. He was retired before Lang worked his way up to title contention. Smh, casual.

Comment

Working...
                    X