Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Plant-Lee In Works For This Summer In Chicago Area Or Nashville

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Plant-Lee In Works For This Summer In Chicago Area Or Nashville

Caleb Plant's first defense of the IBF super middleweight title could come against Mike Lee. BoxingScene.com has learned that negotiations are ongoing for Plant to battle Lee on an undetermined date during the summer. If that deal is finalized, their 12-round, 168-pound championship match would take place either in the Chicago area or in Nashville.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Glorified club fighter in the Seanie Monaghan mold, very easy first defense, hopefully the second one is much better

Comment

Long hard road for Lee. What an amazing story it would be if he pulled off the upset.

Comment

Better be Nashville. If you're going to have a easy first title defense, then put it in your hometown.

Comment

I live in the mid west. This fight gonna be lit!

Comment

Gay........

Comment

Kind of hard to believe they would sell out Allstate arena for this unless of course they gave free tickets to Notre Dame alumni.

Lee is really nothing special. Not bad but nothing special and really a light heavyweight .

Comment

Easy work for Plant

He will fight winner of Truax-Quillin next I bet and then probably winner of DeGale vs Eubank. After that Maybe Benavidez or Dirrell

Comment

When is the last time two white Americans fought for a world title in boxing?

Comment

I remember Mike Lee having a Subway Commercial

Decent FS1 Fight though

Comment

Working...
                    X