Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade 'Don't Wanna Hear' Saunders' Excuses For Akavov Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andrade 'Don't Wanna Hear' Saunders' Excuses For Akavov Fight

Demetrius Andrade admits one of the reasons he agreed to fight Artur Akavov is to compare his performance versus Akavov to Billy Joe Saunders' fight against the Russian contender. Andrade wanted a higher-profile fight next after he became a two-division champion October 20. Various reasons prevented the WBO middleweight champion from fighting Canelo Alvarez, Jermall Charlo, Gennady Golovkin, Daniel Jacobs or Saunders in the foreseeable future, though.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I preferred Sulecki as a "tune up" but I understand the thinking behind this it gives them a common opponent. I think it sets up a fight between them (as in gets people talking) or at least keeps Andrade active until he gets a "name" for 2019.

Does anyone know what was BJS excuse for not coming in shape btw?

Comment

Wait? Wasn't this guy making excuses why he look like crap in the Culcay fight? Didn't he make excuse as why his last fight went the distance and people got bored to death of it?

Comment

Funny coming from Andrade who has an excuse after all of his underwhelming performances.

Comment

I can’t wait for this clown to get ko’ed. I think Canelo schools him easily and drops him. Boo boo brings exactly nothing to a bargaining table. Boring fighter, he’s Lara without the skills.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
            Wait? Wasn't this guy making excuses why he look like crap in the Culcay fight? Didn't he make excuse as why his last fight went the distance and people got bored to death of it?
            Yes that's the same guy. He'll have an excuse why he fails a drug test in the future too messing with Victor Conte. This will be after him trashing Saunders and Canelo for failed tests and accusing the Charlo's of cocaine use.

Comment

It's good to see Andrade active, let's hope he has 3 fights this calendar year, dude been too inactive for my liking always talking about fighting so let's see some activity son

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
                I preferred Sulecki as a "tune up" but I understand the thinking behind this it gives them a common opponent. I think it sets up a fight between them (as in gets people talking) or at least keeps Andrade active until he gets a "name" for 2019.

Does anyone know what was BJS excuse for not coming in shape btw?
                Instead of taking a name how about making a name. Andrade needs to fight someone decent already.

Someone get Andrade Charlos number, hurds number, Crawfords, Spence's, saunders, anyone's. For God's sake fight ANYONE decent.

Comment

Why are people flaming Andrade? The context from what Andrade’s referring to was Saunders’ VADA PED scandal and Ingle Gym claiming nasal sprays.. How is that Andrade’s fault? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
                    Instead of taking a name how about making a name. Andrade needs to fight someone decent already.

Someone get Andrade Charlos number, hurds number, Crawfords, Spence's, saunders, anyone's. For God's sake fight ANYONE decent.
                    Saunders had the number, the fight was made and he failed for PEDS

Comment

Working...
                    X