Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: No Talks For Golovkin Trilogy, It's Just a Rumor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: No Talks For Golovkin Trilogy, It's Just a Rumor

WBC, WBA middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez had denied the circulating rumors of a trilogy fight with Gennady Golovkin on May 4th in Las Vegas. Rumors ran wild after the Nevada State Athletic Commission made a mistake by listing a venue hold for a May 4th event in Las Vegas with Golden Boy Promotions (who handle Canelo) and GGG Promotions as co-promoters.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo-Jacobs May 2019.

Comment

He is scared lol

Comment

DAZN will decide who.

Comment

The curious May, 4, 2019 mystery opponent for Canelo is still ???

I have my suspects, If Lemieux win with a KO easily, they are putting Canelo vs Lemieux. If the worst happen with Lemieux with a struggle close win or lose, then is Canelo vs Jacobs.

Comment

Now all we need is Oscar's traditional comeback talk on the week of every big Golden Boy card

Comment

Originally posted by Blueboy3 View Post
              Now all we need is Oscar's traditional comeback talk on the week of every big Golden Boy card
              And a jab at Dana White from the UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                DAZN will decide who.
                I'm thinking DAZN will have a very strong say too lol

Lemiuex, Andrade, Jacobs, and possibly even Charlo although I think Canelo fights Lemiuex in May with a big fight in September (Danny or Charlo)

The top MW guys need to fight and set it up..Charlo v Danny..winner vs Canelo in September

If Andrade and BJS stay active in the background one of them can be ready May, 2020

Comment

After the Fileds fight bombs. DAZN will be begging for the GGG trilogy.

Comment

You'll fight whoever Eddie tells you to fight, boy

Comment

Working...
                    X