Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Wilder Needs Me; He's Still Unknown In His Own Country!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: Wilder Needs Me; He's Still Unknown In His Own Country!

LOS ANGELES Tyson Fury relayed a story Wednesday about conducting an informal poll on the streets of the United States' second-biggest city Tuesday. According to Fury, he randomly asked 50 people if they know Deontay Wilder. The lineal heavyweight champion claimed only two people responded with a yes.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thats true. Its Wilder´s first PPV and only because of Fury.

Comment

Possibility his last one PPV to at least in the states, I'll keep my fingers crossed....lol

Comment

Fury with the #factSquadddd

Comment

That's because of 2 reasons. One most idiots prefer to watch mma cage crap now days and two wilders selection of opponents. He's only recently started to get noticed because he decided not to fight a bum once in his life, Ortiz. Just because the WBC let's you get away with murder doesn't mean you should if it hurts your career.

Comment

Anyone else notice Jim kept trying to interrupt Fury defending Wilder? Wilder needing all the help he can get.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
              Thats true. Its Wilder´s first PPV and only because of Fury.
              I mean, Spence and Crawford are just as unknown. And they are top P4P. the general American public just doesn't seem to be Interested in boxing.
              women' basketball is more popular than Boxing. it sucks, wish boxing was popular here like over seas there's nothing better than attending a fight that has an English fighter that brought a traveling fan base. always the best experience. they always cool and win or lose they ride with their guy as long as he gave his all. they get boxing.

with that being said what's it matter. if you know boxing you know wilder. And that's what's important. wilder was worth Tyson traveling here to fight. And Tyson is getting paid handsomely with wilders name.
              walking around the streets asking random soccer mom's if they know a some guys name, it's cute, but means nothing. if people knowing your name mattered in boxing Charlie Z would be P4P. good thing its actual in the ring Victories that make a champion and not on the street antics.
              Last edited by Lopez_Boxing; 11-28-2018, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                Possibility his last one PPV to at least in the states, I'll keep my fingers crossed....lol
                It would be ideal if it was the last ppv period for anyone. ppvs used to be special events, but im the state's it has become an over used , over priced addition to fights that should belong on standard broadcasting

Comment

Says allot about america when fake ass wrestling is a bigger sport in your country than the toughest most brutal combat sport of all with eddie hearn over there you will start seeing Olympians quiting there country to become british citerezns just for few extra bucks

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                    That's because of 2 reasons. One most idiots prefer to watch mma cage crap now days and two wilders selection of opponents. He's only recently started to get noticed because he decided not to fight a bum once in his life, Ortiz. Just because the WBC let's you get away with murder doesn't mean you should if it hurts your career.
                    Wilder also has a weird personality. I'd love for him to pull that tough guy crap with me in an MMA cage. He wouldn't last one round with me.

Comment

Working...
                    X