Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: I'll Fight Canelo At 168; No Reason For Us Not To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andrade: I'll Fight Canelo At 168; No Reason For Us Not To Fight

Now that Canelo Alvarez also has an exclusive deal to fight on DAZN, Demetrius Andrade can't see any reason they shouldn't eventually fight. If it means moving up to 168 pounds to make that lucrative fight happen, Andrade is more than willing to do that. The undefeated southpaw just wants an opportunity to beat one of boxing's biggest stars and the accompanying payday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This fuccing clown has turned down great fights vs Charlo and Deverechenko but now he's begging for the Canelo pay day....
    I hope Canelo makes him wait and makes him earn the pay day...

Comment

although i think canelo wins, we will never see this fight. we may never see any of the fights we want outside of just a few. and fans will support it

Comment

andrade better not look ahead of Walter kautondokwa,he could lay one on andrade's 'suspect chin'..anything can happen in boxing

Comment

Foook it, I’ll make the trip to Vegas for this fight next Cinco de Mayo weekend. This would be a unification fight for both Canelo(WBA,WBC)& Andrade(WBO), I’m down to shell out my hard earn money for this fight.

Comment

Please, please, please just be active Demetrius ffs..

Comment

Andrade could be a top PFP guy if he stays active. I hope he does like he says and only takes big fights.

My guess is Canelo won't ever fight him. He had a couple chances when Andrade was calling him out but declined. After Andrade was stripped at 154 he jumped at the chance to fight Liam Smith though.

Comment

"no reason for us not to fight".........except for nobody knows who you are. There are at least 5 fights I'd rather see Canelo take.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
                  "no reason for us not to fight".........except for nobody knows who you are. There are at least 5 fights I'd rather see Canelo take.
                  Yea and Rocky Fielding is such a HUGE name.
                  Wake up dude.

Comment

Andrade gets slaughtered by every guy at 168

Comment

Working...
                    X