Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Srisaket Sor Rungvisai Decisions a Game Iran Diaz, Retains Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Srisaket Sor Rungvisai Decisions a Game Iran Diaz, Retains Title

Srisaket Sor Rungvisai's last three title fights have all been broadcast by HBO, either on the undercard of a pay per view or as a headliner of the Superfly series. But fans wanting to watch his title defence against Iran Diaz this weekend won't need to subscribe to any TV channels.
    [Click Here To Read More]

How is a guy with that record get a title shot wth

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      How is a guy with that record get a title shot wth
      Iran Diaz fought Marquez and Nica Concepcion by his 17 professional contest, granted they were past it but those former world-champions will elevate your profile enough.

Comment

Logan Paul and ksi changed the game

Comment

Nice. SSR free on Youtube is nothing to be sniffed at. If some these Thai guys had more manageable names, they'd be bigger stars, I'm sure. Mr Wisaksil Wangek is a monster for his size. Still unbeaten since that technical loss to Cuadras nearly 5 years ago or whatever it is.

Comment

Free boxing on YouTube and FaceBook is good for the fans.

Comment

Should be entertaining for about 5 minutes or so until Diaz ends up staring at the ceiling.

Comment

Already subscribed that Channel,
                Free and Live plus legit name like SSR or Nong-O (muay thai star)
                Couldnt ask more.

Comment

The show starts in about 1 hour, but I'm getting a message from youtube stating that its not available in my country ; is anyone else getting that? Hopefully its a mistake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxpWm7PIfE0

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    The show starts in about 1 hour, but I'm getting a message from youtube stating that its not available in my country ; is anyone else getting that? Hopefully its a mistake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxpWm7PIfE0
                    I work at 7am, so it looks like I''ll have to wait until after work. Think the link will still work after? I want to avoid all spoilers and just copy paste the link into a word document until then lol

Comment

Working...
                    X