Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: I Promise - Fury Will Be a Knockout Victim!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: I Promise - Fury Will Be a Knockout Victim!

Tyson Fury's eagerly anticipated heavyweight clash with WBC champion Deontay Wilder was confirmed after the Briton defeated Francesco Pianeta on Saturday. Wilder was ringside at Windsor Park as Fury fought on the undercard for Carl Frampton versus Luke Jackson, with a dominant 100-90 points win secured before the expected announcement was made in the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah I can see Beyonce decapitate Fury, war Wildher, war!

Comment

Fury put in a lowkey performance to make sure he got the Wilder fight. If he'd looked like Muhammed Ali in there Wilder's handlers probably would've bailed on the post-fight faceoff.

Comment

It will be easy work. He’ll do him inside 4

Comment

I don’t think anyone thinks you’ll win on points D!

Having said that, the judges somehow had Wilder up vs Ortiz when I thought he lost every round except the KD rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
            Fury put in a lowkey performance to make sure he got the Wilder fight. If he'd looked like Muhammed Ali in there Wilder's handlers probably would've bailed on the post-fight faceoff.
            Lmao I hope you’re joking

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
              I don’t think anyone thinks you’ll win on points D!

Having said that, the judges somehow had Wilder up vs Ortiz when I thought he lost every round except the KD rounds
              And you are?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                Lmao I hope you’re joking
                Holly Holm used the same strategy to get a title shot against Ronda Rousey in the UFC, then she showed her true skills against her and took home the belt 2 lowkey performances and then shocked the world

Comment

I think Fury believes he can outbox Wilder for 12 rounds and get the decision. I think his strategy is to NOT GET KNOCKED OUT, and he won't take the risks to actually win the fight! Fury has good head movement, good footwork (exceptional for a man his size) and a decent jab, but Wilder will outwork him and get the UD! I don't think this fight will resemble Wilder vs. Ortiz at all, and there will be a lot of pissed off people in Las Vegas when this is all said and done!

Comment

Just watched fury vs klit and fury vs pianeta side by side and it was truly tragic to see. No way in hell fury wins this fight. Everything is against fury to win: No peter, Not in shape, 3 year lay off, fighting abroad. Absolute cherrypick by wilder.
                    Last edited by Sam21; 08-19-2018, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X