Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jean Pascal, Steve Bosse - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jean Pascal, Steve Bosse - Face To Face at Final Presser

The final press conference was held for the scheduled bout between former light heavyweight world champion Jean Pascal and ex-mixed martial arts fighter Steve Bosse. (photos by Robert Levesque/Photo Zone Sport).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Risky fight for Pascal.
    I know most people don't know Bosse. You have to know that even if he only has 1 fight as a Pro, he's been fighting his whole life, is 12-2 in UFC and is strong as a bear.
    I root for Pascal but it won't be easy.

Comment

Bosse reminds me of Lemieux with that silly haircut lol

Comment

Pascal is about to embarrass boxing.

Comment

Anyone know the history of this fight? That Bosse dude is no bum he was a beast un UFC. Is Pascal back or is this just an attraction fight? Seems like a pretty cool fight.

Comment

I will be quite surprised if Pascal does not win this fight in convincing fashion.

Comment

Fights in the UFC means nothing for boxing and can be said both ways.
              Its a mismatch and the fight will prove so.
              Although appears to be more of an exhibition

Comment

It's bad enough that Pascal is already washed and his best days are behind him....but the hat/durag combo shows that he can't let go of what was.
                Last edited by MeanestNiceGuy; 07-19-2018, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X